4 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:58 AM

Considering out Game Speak, how would a person know if a gamer is losing his mind?

Normal conversation with a gamer: "I shot two zombies today. Man, they were really after my brains!".

And thus, considering how we speak, as part of our lives surrounds games, such topics are normal. Perhaps we might start talking about doing things such as mowing the lawn or washing the dishes....Nah, mom and dad would just think you are trying to butter them up for a new X-Box.

Posted Image

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,698 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:05 PM

i really only play 3 games. this one of course. also gotta get some minecraft in. a game where the average player is 10 years old requires more thought than pgi's thinking mans shooter and still manages to impress me. the other one is kerbal space program because it sticks with the hard physics this making you use that grey goop between your ears. no (officially supported) multiplayer yet, but it doesnt turn you into a dizzy zombie potato. i cant seem to stop playing it because they keep putting out dlc and gave it away for free to anyone who bought it while in beta for $7.50. highest value game purchase ever. thats like buying the smallest mc package and getting every mech pack for free. you give pgi $350 bucks and they cant even flesh out the game.

went way off topic there. games are what i do when im not in the mood to do anything else. for when the pills arent working and i havent spent more than 2 minutes in my workshop in the last 3 months, and that was to remove a cat. keeping it from destroying a thousand abandoned projects, where the memory of my last success was as fuzzy as my tools after the cats finished sleeping on them.

Edited by LordNothing, 13 July 2019 - 01:14 PM.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:28 AM

Yes cats will drive you nuts. I have two of them, named Mischief and Mayhem.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,698 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:36 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 15 July 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

Yes cats will drive you nuts. I have two of them, named Mischief and Mayhem.

good names, i have 3, lizzie, sadie, and bo. 2 of them are named after murderers, the other is mom's cat who is old enough to drive if he wasn't senile.

#5 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:29 AM

You named your cats after murderers, okay, so that's what happened to the tuna sandwich, the cat's lived up to their names and murdered it before you could eat it.

Last night, Mayhem knocked over a basket on a bathroom shelf, just a couple glass bottles, that's all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users