16 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:41 AM

It's rare that we hear anything concerning Area 51, except that a bunch of people plan on bull rushing a military base designed to resist various forms of attack or incursion, and the news picked up on it. While it would be nice to know life is out there, I can think of several reasons why rushing onto Area 51 is a really, really stupid idea.

Provided that the security elements don't shoot you, 5-10 years in a Federal slammer.

Unexploded bombs lost on the base, yeah, you just made a big pot hole.

Rattlesnakes. Enough said.

Unknown biological warfare agents or weapons. They might have to kill some stupid idiot so he or she don't infect the rest of us with some disease that might kill off most of the populous.

If someone does find something "alien" how do you know that when they open the cage door and walk up to it that they are not greeting something that is the equivalent of a "Space Tiger" and is very hungry and glad to see that lunch has served itself.

Encounter or release something that they will regret, and make the rest of us who survive Mr. Stupid hate his name.

Radiation. Might be fun to watch them melt.

If someone finds a real flying saucer, I don't think they were intended for stupid people wearing tin foil hats. On the other hand, they might be the first human(s) to self eject out into outer space without a space suit by pressing the wrong button. After all, how many bad things have happened following various phrases, "Hey watch this", "What's this button for?", and "Here, hold my beer."

Stupid people, gotta love them.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:57 PM

darwin award waiting to happen.

#3 Akhri Mala

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:51 AM

I welcome our alien overlords.

Can't be any worse than the humans we have running the place.

#4 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:57 AM

Another reason it's a bad idea; Scorpions. People out west shake out their shoes everyday because of the little buggers.

Then I don't think Saint Peter wants to explain to the Almighty why Kenny beat the potatoes out of Joe at the pearly gates. Joe, like a good portion of the populous after an extensive non-selective breading process is 50% moron and 50% A-hole. Now Kenny on the other hand is a 28 year old living at home run of the mill geek, and his mother is so happy he has managed to crawl out of the basement and help their new neighbor, Miss Baxter (a.k.a. a 39 year old cougar). At the moment of Kenny's dreams come true, Miss Baxter has invited him into her new home, just as Joe makes an intergalactic breach of protocol resulting in the planet being vaporized.

#5 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:35 PM

i would worry about radiation too, because area51 is where they tested the slam missile, which was powered by a direct cycle nuclear ramjet. it was great at spewing out hot air and fission products.

#6 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:28 AM

Is Trump an alien? Is he here to prepare earth for an easy takeover by an alien space force? We should check that out..:D

#7 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 18 July 2019 - 01:28 AM, said:

Is Trump an alien? Is he here to prepare earth for an easy takeover by an alien space force? We should check that out..Posted Image

no but the mind controlling creature living on his head sure is.

#8 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:39 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 18 July 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

no but the mind controlling creature living on his head sure is.

Dang it, I always suspected that the yellow-orange-ish thingie on this ape´s head was coming from the "yonder regions" of space and time, and with evil intentions .
Brainslugs are real !
AHHHHHHHHHH RUUUUUUNNNNNNN
… and maybe wear full-face helmets ?

;)

#9 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:12 AM

View PostB0oN, on 18 July 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

Dang it, I always suspected that the yellow-orange-ish thingie on this ape´s head was coming from the "yonder regions" of space and time, and with evil intentions .
Brainslugs are real !
AHHHHHHHHHH RUUUUUUNNNNNNN
… and maybe wear full-face helmets ?

Posted Image

there is also the possibility that it is a hyper evolved cat also with mind controlling abilities.

Edited by LordNothing, 19 July 2019 - 01:13 AM.

#10 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:43 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 19 July 2019 - 01:12 AM, said:

there is also the possibility that it is a hyper evolved cat also with mind controlling abilities.

ERMAGERD !!!!!!!
EVEN WORSE !
Cuz I lubs me some fluffy kitties :(

#11 Akhri Mala

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:18 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 19 July 2019 - 01:12 AM, said:

Anything hyper-evolved is heading away from earth as fast as possible ;)

#12 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 02:16 PM

View PostAkhri Mala, on 20 July 2019 - 06:18 AM, said:

Anything hyper-evolved is heading away from earth as fast as possible Posted Image

or dropping an asteroid on it.

#13 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,965 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

these kooks are looking for the wrong stuff

TR3 Astra

or the magnetic fusion containment engine

D.U.M.B base in New Mexico (deep underground military base)

#14 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

The one thing I hate about living out in the Western U.S. are the freaking ants. Seems like every ten feet there is a red ants nest. I'm talking ants that are a freaking quarter inch in length and sting the blip out of you. Can just see a bunch of yuppies camping out amid some red ants and then people wondering about what kind of dance the hippie folks are doing now.

#15 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:27 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 22 July 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

The one thing I hate about living out in the Western U.S. are the freaking ants. Seems like every ten feet there is a red ants nest. I'm talking ants that are a freaking quarter inch in length and sting the blip out of you. Can just see a bunch of yuppies camping out amid some red ants and then people wondering about what kind of dance the hippie folks are doing now.

i decimated the population of red ants in my grandma's yard back when i lived in phoenix, i was the only one brave enough to dump a gallon of poison down their nest. i needed revenge for them killing the pet tortoise. the morale of this story is dont eat my friends.

#16 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:48 AM

I never did that, a can of gas and a match was how I normally went after the little stingy buggers.

#17 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:51 AM

the anthill was too close to the house to use gas. after that it never produced ants but another colony popped up near the fence and in that case i went with what worked before. thus ended the infestation.

Edited by LordNothing, 24 July 2019 - 08:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users