#1 Kim Vallantine

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTorres, RS, Brazil

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

It's serious that PGI will delay the game again and betray the community by offering it only on Epic Store? Well, sorry, but I will refund and wait for a Steam release in future.

shameonyouPGI Posted Image

#2 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Agreed 100% heres a good idea.

#KickPGI
#FuckProfit.

#3 Kim Vallantine

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 29 posts
  • LocationTorres, RS, Brazil

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:33 AM

Remember the lies!

https://twitter.com/...180563895615488

Posted Image

#4 Skjoelsvold

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:11 AM

I actually lost interest in getting the game when it came out because they moved to Epic Store. Honestly, it's mostly because I don't want yet another launcher on my computer and I'm not comfortable with Epic Games as much as I am with Valve. Look I can understand if you need the money from Epic Games to inject some capital and I understand if you're needing more time to make the game better. But the way you handled this was not cool. I'll wait and see if the game comes out on Steam. By then you'll have also likely worked out all the bugs and kinks in the game. Good luck to you and good luck to anybody running the game on the Epic Games launcher.

Edited by Skjoelsvold, 26 July 2019 - 07:12 AM.

#5 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:05 PM

Yep, Epic store exclusives are weak.
Was excited about this game, but now... /maybe/ I'll buy it when it comes out on Steam.

#6 Hierarch

• PipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:31 AM

Just hearing about it now. Can someone provide or PM me the steps to cancel my preorder? Is it possible? Even if I used the mech code? I refuse to play on epic so if it’s not possible guess that’s what I get for breaking my never preorder rule. Good scam PGI

#7 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 29 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

https://mw5mercs.com/faq

https://mw5mercs.com/faq#question-3-0

5 I've redeemed the MWO bonus content, can I still request a refund?

Yes, please email support@mw5mercs.com for a refund.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 29 July 2019 - 02:55 PM.

#8 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 30 July 2019 - 03:52 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 29 July 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

https://mw5mercs.com/faq

https://mw5mercs.com/faq#question-3-0

5 I've redeemed the MWO bonus content, can I still request a refund?

Yes, please email support@mw5mercs.com for a refund.

Hy Tarl, my englsih is not the best so, what or how should i formulate the mail? thx in advance
what me pi##es on bout hwole thing most, on, is not the epic deal its the repeated lying over the whole 7years many many times..

Edited by Mighty Spike, 30 July 2019 - 03:53 AM.

#9 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 30 July 2019 - 03:17 PM

Essentially ask for a refund for your MW5 pre-order. You may provide the reason(s) but if so do not too ugly about it. You get to keep the MWO digital content.

#10 ingramli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 554 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:00 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 30 July 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Essentially ask for a refund for your MW5 pre-order. You may provide the reason(s) but if so do not too ugly about it. You get to keep the MWO digital content.

The MWO content is nice to have, however they are nothing compare to the frustration of MW5 (and i dont really play MWO nowadays, toxic QP, long queue time and selfish playstyle of most players)

And the worse thing is, now PGI classify all rant about MW5 as OFF-TOPIC discussion, they are only be talked about here (no-one zone)

#11 Mazaraz

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

With how often Russ has lied to and bs'ed the community about all things regarding MWO, it sadly did not come as a surprise when low and behold, he lied again. I love Battletech and have since I was 4 years old. It makes me sick to my stomach to think my options are either don't play something I love so dearly, or give more money to such a lying scum bag. I mean the dude legit thought basing the MWO balance on his son's lack of ability to comprehend the game was a good idea. Should not be in charge of a game development company, hell I wouldn't trust him around an open flame with the blatant display of stupidity that is selling preorders on one platform just to switch to a platform you know is going to alienate and enrage the people you want buying your game. But again it doesn't surprise me given the track record of idiotic decisions. I'm sure he had his reasons (namely a bunch of dollar signs). But I have come to the decision to no longer sponsor the stupidity so to speak. After spending upwards of $2000.00 on various mech packs and mc over the course of my time playing MWO (legendary founder, clan invasion 1 & 2,, resistance pack, several other mech specific packs). Good job at driving the final nail in the coffin, I hope the short term reward is worth the long term fallout.

Bitterly yours,
Mazaraz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users