1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:26 AM

I had to go to the DMV the other day (Department of Motor Vehicles). I headed out early, so as to be first in line. A few others had the same idea, but I was not bothered by this. At which point I'm sure the guy who crafted Murphy's Law was starting to snicker. An elderly woman pulled up, and got out with a walker, I must admit, I felt sorry for her, and even for having to stand in line.

Then she started elbowing her way to the front of line, I mean, what do you say to an old woman even if she is being rude. If Jeff Foxworthy had been standing there I'm sure he would have started to slap his knees as she dug out the door keys and went inside. As we went inside, the elderly woman was now behind the counter, and the only clerk there at the DMV. Not a good sign.

Everyone had to take a number so we took them as how we had been outside. I got the number 4. First guy goes up to the counter as the old woman gets out a bike horn and gives it a squeeze to stop people from talking....WTH moment. Now most people brag about how many words they can type per minute. She was hunt and peck with 5 seconds between each keystroke. After a couple of minutes a cell phone went off. The old woman demanded that the woman put her nose in the corner for disturbing everyone. Moments before the old woman finished with the first victim she got a strange look on her face and scuttled off to the bathroom as people started whispering. About five minutes later she returned, and getting back up to the counter let out a posterior air blast that would have done a red neck at a birthday party proud. The first victim started to gag and the old woman, apparently unable to smell the deed, told him that if he walked off he would lose his place in line and would have to get a new number. The poor guy's eyes were watering and I don't think they were tears of joy.

Victim Number two, wanted to argue with her because he did not have a SS number because he was a foreign national, there went another forty minutes that I will never get back.

So please forgive me if I take out my frustrations and fire swarms of missiles at people today.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 06:29 PM

im so glad im too insane to drive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users