Faction Play Bug

No replies to this topic

#1 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:17 AM

I was allowed to reach and stay in the Faction Play lobby after being removed from the"Diamond Shark" Faction because of a change to the next mission phase.

As a result I played a FP game without being part of a Faction, and of course at the end of the match I won 0 loyalty points and didn't even have a loyalty tab, since I fought the Faction Play match without being part of a Faction.

It happened to another Diamond Shark player in the same game (his name was Betrax), and I think it's related, but only indirectly, to having our Faction unselected by switching from the first to the second story phase, without being required to renew a Faction selection right away before returning or staying in the queue.

After the FP match was over, only then was I required to renew my Faction selection.

Maybe just stop unselecting the player's Faction after each mission phase, since players can now manually switch their Faction selection any time they feel like it, and most players just choose to stick to the same Faction throughout the whole Mission anyway.

Edited by Humble Dexter, 04 August 2019 - 10:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users