- - - - -

Converted Way To Much Sp

3 replies to this topic

#1 privatus

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:49 AM

Is there anyway to undo a mass SP conversion to a single mech? Right now my SHC-A has over 144 SP and has already used 91 of it. If I sale the mech I'm assuming I lose all of the SP.

#2 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

Don't spend any of it; send an e-mail to support and see if they can help you out.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,652 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:57 AM

But to follow up, SP on that mech would be lost if that mech is sold, whether it has been used or not.

#4 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:05 AM

You can ask support if they can fix it, though I believe there is an 'are you sure' prompt when you use SP so they may not fix it for you.

Since it's an omnimech you could use the SP by replacing its omnipods and thinking up various builds for it. Often I see a Shadowcat owner just stick two ER-PPCs and an ECM on it and call it a day but the mech can do streaks and SRMs and boat HMGs. Maybe try something like a UAC10 build or even a UAC20 build.

Some builds would require maxing out the firepower and/or survival nodes while others would rely on speed and ECM nodes. I haven't checked what is my highest number of skill nodes unlocked on a single mech but I know I have a few with well over one hundred nodes unlocked because various energy, missile, and ballistic builds work on the mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users