4 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:45 AM

Seems that Lead, Tin, and Nickel have been found in Vape, not to mention Benzene.

Best if a person never starts, then you don't have to worry about one blowing up in your face either.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,698 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

i dont vape and i dont smoke tobacco.

weed now.

Edited by LordNothing, 19 August 2019 - 05:38 PM.

#3 Akhri Mala

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:12 AM

I do vape marijuana, but not liquids or oils.

In my personal and completely unfounded opinion, buds are generally buds, but oils and liquids you don't know whats in them.

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:38 AM

I've never heard of a "bong" blowing up in someone's face, but with Vape and some of the devices used to produce the vaporized nicotine, you are basically holding a mini bomb--and several people have lost fingers, hands, or have had severe facial injury due to these devices. It's a bad product, even if it is popular.

Mary Jane, Skunk, Red Hair, whatever a person does, lets face it, since the 1960's pot has been studied. Vape is just now being studied and there is so much we don't know, or what it will do to the user. Not worth it.

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,698 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:55 AM

View PostAkhri Mala, on 20 August 2019 - 05:12 AM, said:

I do vape marijuana, but not liquids or oils.

In my personal and completely unfounded opinion, buds are generally buds, but oils and liquids you don't know whats in them.

when our weed shop first opened there were still some logistical challenges. they had to fly our bud down from anchorage in a private plane because the local grower was still trying to cut the red tape and get their license. so the only thing the store had in stock were vape cartridges and they didnt even have a vape pen that would accept them. if they did i might have considered going to the dark side. but they got their shipment of bud before their shipment of vape pens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users