- - - - -

Old But Still New

6 replies to this topic

#1 Awppenheimer

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

im a very old player but have very little experience and very little play time. wonder if someone would be willing to help me learn basicly everything and having TS3 would be a plus(i have TS3 just want the ppl(s) that help me to have it as well i have servers)

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 11:55 AM

Hey, Awppenheimer, what are your usual play times?

#3 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,573 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

Well, I'm not playing much, but I'd start with Tactics 101, an excellent graphical refresher for basic tactical concepts.

#4 Siluss

• Pip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:39 PM

I just actually came back from a long hiatus just played a couple of matches so far with trial mechs should i use those or switch the mechs i had before?

#5 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,573 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:22 PM

The trial 'mechs are better than they used to be, but your own 'mechs will be skilled up and customizable for your own needs - use the 'mechs you have. There's a reason you bought them. =)

#6 Snapt Gleipnir

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:04 AM

Light 'mechs have gotten more powerful, esp with the influx of new players who seem to have trouble tracking targets. Also, with some changes to LRMs and various associated aspects of that whole tactic, AMS has gotten a relevant buff (especially when the LRMs are not traveling with LOS). Other than that, just keep working on your tactical awareness and damage spreading methods. :)

#7 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 29 August 2019 - 10:21 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm yes

I will add you. I have been looking for a new powerful apprentice I can mold into the most powerful mech warrior in the Inner Sphere.

Mech-cellent!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users