23 replies to this topic

#1 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:07 PM

I love how PGi is so quick to banned people for asking question on forms
but will never address hacking or unsportsmen like play!!! and yes I am calling you out Tina Benoit

Edited by TheCallandor, 28 August 2019 - 11:13 PM.

#2 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:22 PM

Lets see how fast this topic gets locked and I once again banned for not complying with TOS. I am referring to the post i made as to why we can not post people's names that are TKing our own teammates. I have played more then one game were we post bounty's
on players... but I guess PGI is to PG to put on their big boy pants/panties!!!!

Edited by TheCallandor, 28 August 2019 - 11:30 PM.

#3 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:25 PM

mmmmmmmmm yes

Mech-cellent!

#4 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:30 PM

Yeah in before lock.

Naming and shaming on the forums is a bad idea though and glad PGI doesn't allow it. That you are part of a big group, you could literally make the game hell for someone if they made a mistake or having a bad day. Best dealt with quietly by PGI.

#5 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:34 PM

In before the lock ;-)

(Don't mess with Tina, she looks cute, but she's not to be trifled with :D )

#6 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:40 PM

I don't care what she looks like... just because she is a women does't mean squat in any ones book.....

#7 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:47 PM

Naming and shaming, discussing forum moderation, and staff abuse... you're bound for trouble.

If you you are encountering TOS breaking conducts ingame, use the report function. But you know that.

#8 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:51 PM

yes but we all know that the report function does.. nothing...

more to my point I just asked the question why we can not use the wall of shame as in most online games.. and Ms. Tina decides to banned me from the forms for asking the question....never once did i name any names.... just only asking why we do not....and I am guessing just because she is a women its ok for her to banned people just on a whim....and I have asked her multiply of times why I was banned and she can not even spare the time common courtesy as to why I was banned.. which to me is total BS on PGI part... just proving how much PGI disrespects their customer base....

Edited by TheCallandor, 28 August 2019 - 11:57 PM.

#9 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:52 PM

Reports do make it through and they have actually been handing out warning for nonsense lately.

However the most effective way is to screen shot match and email. Have had to do this recently after a unit took offense to me taking command and putting myself back in alpha lance where my mech belonged.

#10 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:03 AM

That is great Feral Clown, but as to PGI just handing out bands to people asking questions... makes people wonder...because I know we have reported people for impossible shots, getting 6 kills in a row when there is no possible way they could and those people are still playing on the same accounts. because PGi doesn't do **** about it.

Edited by TheCallandor, 29 August 2019 - 12:16 AM.

#11 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 915 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:21 AM

View PostTheCallandor, on 29 August 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

That is great Feral Clown, but as to PGI just handing out bands to people asking questions... makes people wonder...because I know we have reported people for impossible shots, getting 6 kills in a row when there is no possible way they could and those people are still playing on the same accounts. because PGi doesn't do **** about it.

Not sure if you did it by email, but usually in those cases you need more proof than a screenshot. That said I have gotten two cheaters banned (one of them well known and back on his third acct, playing CW still).

It is also very possible PGI reviewed and found there to be no cheating or impossibility involved.

#12 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:32 AM

Thank you Feral, I did even through i didn't name any names and sent in a screen shot of the guy that killed 3 of my teammates.. it would nice if the automated systems took into account of people Tk'ing and would band them for it.. at this time PGI does not have a system in places to address this issue..

Edited by TheCallandor, 29 August 2019 - 12:41 AM.

#13 KhanBhacKeD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 280 posts
  • LocationDans les branches du skill tree

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:46 AM

View PostTheCallandor, on 29 August 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

How getting 6 kills in a row is not possible? Did you spectate them to be sure? (I actually done 1 time 5kills in a row in like 10s)
What shots are impossible? Through a wall? Never encounter one who did that.
But I have seen a lots of trickshots wich can seem. Impossible (corner atm, corner streak, some Lobed shots...)

I want proof of Hackusation... Telling something and giving proof of it is 2 different things, and you actually you are just saying, just like telling Tina banned you etc... Did you know she is not alone to take decision maybe your case was discussed before being banned.

So Plz less salt, more proof.

#14 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:55 AM

As to my

View PostKhanBhacKeD, on 29 August 2019 - 12:46 AM, said:

How getting 6 kills in a row is not possible? Did you spectate them to be sure? (I actually done 1 time 5kills in a row in like 10s)
But I have seen a lots of trickshots wich can seem. Impossible (corner atm, corner streak, some Lobed shots...)

I want proof of Hackusation... Telling something and giving proof of it is 2 different things, and you actually you are just saying, just like telling Tina banned you etc... Did you know she is not alone to take decision maybe your case was discussed before being banned.

View PostKhanBhacKeD, on 29 August 2019 - 12:46 AM, said:

As to my point, I did not name any names.. which is a point you all seem to be messing...I asked the question why we can not have a wall a-shame as in other games.... when people are purposely Tk'ing teammates... once again the trolls will come out.....

#15 KhanBhacKeD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:01 AM

You can remove name of player in a proof by blacking it (even on a video) . And use the non censored version for pgi e-mail.

So we can see the impossible thing without knowing who made it and judge if it seem legal or hack.

And actually I didn't speak of your question. The p'fact we can't name people on forum is for me normal cause it can goes to too much abuse

I was only referring to your Hackusations.

Edited by KhanBhacKeD, 29 August 2019 - 01:02 AM.

#16 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:14 AM

Bs... That was a generalizes, I was referring to reporting players...all of us that have played enough have gotten 6 kills in a row...etc..etc... but if you want to troll away in this conversation please fell free to spam away...

Edited by TheCallandor, 29 August 2019 - 01:14 AM.

#17 KhanBhacKeD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:23 AM

The whole point you don't understand is you are saying pgi don't give a ****. You never heard of pgi banning people? Normal they do it without saying anything always done in the more simply way (just as your ban was done pretty sur 80% of people here didn't hear of it before you open this topic)

The whole point is a wall of shame about anything is not a good idea cause it can be twisted.

Now if you think I'm just joking around... Meah not my problem.

Edited by KhanBhacKeD, 29 August 2019 - 01:24 AM.

#18 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:25 AM

That's why players are not allowed to police other players. Because they cannot be trusted to be faithful nor objective. That's the code of conduct. If you don't like it, go away. If you break it, you will be penalized.
Just because you don't get a parfumed letter stating "Thank you so much, Callandor, we've revised your report and have banned the filthy teamkiller you so righteously and selflessly reportet. You're a hero! *smooch*" doesn't mean PG staff isn't acting on reports.

This is from a player that was recently suspended for a month because he was (rightfully) reported. Wasn't about teamkilling or teamdamage, though. ;)

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 29 August 2019 - 01:27 AM.

#19 TheCallandor

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:31 AM

This coming from players that have played only 27 games and 66 games in the last month means very little. ..

#20 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:34 AM

Your plan is epic. It will surely work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users