5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:05 AM

I went to a store that I rarely go to yesterday, at the front of the store I found a sign, "We sell ammo unlike Wal-Mart. No Background Checks!". Thought that was a little odd.

They also were selling modern styled Roman Gladius Short Swords as machete, electronic rings that the store staff had no idea what they did.

I did find boxes of Runts, a fruit shaped candy. On the back of the box I found a warning label. "Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat."

But the best had to be a 70 lbs. punching bag with a warning label "Not intended for actual striking". So according to an employee, people only pretend to punch boxing bags and heavy bags now. We now use virtual reality programs to teach us. Could not resist. Gave it a good solid right cross, it was like he never seen a man throw a real punch before. Got kicked out of the store, worth it. Still got two boxes of Runts.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:58 AM

i am so glad the closest wally world in the state is hundreds of miles and a boat/plane ride away.

i remember many years ago, i went into a walmart, i was looking for a portable dvd player for my mom. they had the player i wanted to buy in the display with the price tag right in front of it. same model number and everything. i told the guy i wanted that one. he then starts to ring it up $50 higher than the price on the sticker in the display. when i inquired about the extra $50 bucks, i was told that was the price. i then went over and pointed to the sticker, they informed me that it was wrong. when i pointed at it a second time they informed me that my attitude was bad. when i asked to see the manager, the clerk was reprimanded for not changing the tag, he then tried to sell it to me at the higher price. again i was informed my attitude was bad. they tried to sell me a cheaper model from a no name chinese company. so i said **** it, left my cart with $300 of groceries right in front of the display and walked out the store. i got the player online for $20 less than their sticker price, from then on i did my shopping at fred meyer, an extra 20 minutes bus ride but worth it for not putting up with walmart employee bs. two years later the walmart went out of business.

Edited by LordNothing, 05 September 2019 - 02:01 AM.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

Switch and Bait price tactics. Gotta hate them. Wal-Mart went down hill after Sam passed on. They got greedy and their moral compass flipped.

#4 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 01:59 AM

Wal-Mart never had any moral compass wiping out mom and pop stores across the nation. They are only taking their greed to the next level.

#5 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:54 PM

I went to Wal-Mart last week and a man walked around with a crap in his pants. He shook it out onto the floor.

#6 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:08 AM

Well, at least he gave something back to Mr. Blue. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users