Why Does Your Mechwarrior Fight?

Roleplay Character Solaris

3 replies to this topic

#1 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Why does your character fight in the Arena? Is there a preferred division, preferred weight-class that they enjoy? Do they have an Arch-Rival? Do they have a team-mate that they want to buy a drink? Is there a bar they enjoy to go too after getting their pants kicked in?

This thread is mostly for Roleplaying purposes. I like RPing so I hope this will help people explore their characters too.

#2 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:35 PM

Good topic, I will play.

Just a quick excerpt from my 5000+ page character bio of [redacted] Dar1ng One [redacted]

'....and for the longest time, Dare thought he was fighting the enemy for the right reasons. Sure, he had C-Bills, mechs, and women. But he had lost a valuable thing in obtaining those.

He had lost himself.

Pausing to look at his scars in the mirror. Each one told a tale of victory and defeat.

"DARE! YOU ARE!" the voice bellowed.

Daring swung around, he couldn't believe what he was seeing......'

And that Battletech kick starter wanted all of me in 15 words or less. pffffft

Can't be done.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

Mech-cellent!

#3 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:45 AM

Same reason Dwayne the Rock Johnson did not join the army . Solaris pays better . The fights are fake , the most popular super star always wins , Nobody gets hurt and everyone gets paid .

Those ruling houses hire mercs hoping that they can get the job done while suffering maximum casualties so they dont need to be paid .

Edited by Pain G0D, 13 September 2019 - 05:57 AM.

#4 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:51 PM

He played for the rewards.....Farmed warhorns and stuff. .....Now as it takes too long to get teams...its over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users