4 replies to this topic

#1 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:30 AM

https://gaming.youtu...h?v=-2KzqOhscKc

Not just me, but other players in the match. End of video shows match id if that helps.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 13 October 2019 - 07:15 AM

Others have posted similar videos but likely not enough actually report it, and it others may have been affected but do not realize something was broken. Send it to support. Also do a quick video of normal operation (testing grounds). It would appear the heat bug did not pop up until after either the 2nd or or 3rd alpha based on how slow the heat was dissipating compared after the 1st alpha.

Even with just 10 DHS (engine) on the same mech that I took to testing grounds, comparing both rates it appears your rate may have been cut in half at the minimum. Unknown how many HS or nodes your dervish was equipped with.

And around the 1:43 min mark when you jumped, the heat bar went up. I was not able to replicate that on the same map, and on a hotter map not even close to bar increase.

What server were you on?

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 13 October 2019 - 07:17 AM.

#3 arcana75

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:24 AM

Don't know which server. Perhaps the devs will know from the match ID. I play on all 3 servers.

Posting it here isn't reporting? I have to use email? <- honest question. Am under the impression the devs monitor this subforum.

Edited by arcana75, 15 October 2019 - 04:25 AM.

#4 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:55 AM

View Postarcana75, on 15 October 2019 - 04:24 AM, said:

Don't know which server. Perhaps the devs will know from the match ID. I play on all 3 servers.

Posting it here isn't reporting? I have to use email? <- honest question. Am under the impression the devs monitor this subforum.

nope, posting here isn´t the same like a bugreport. Send it per email + short explanation bout the situation to the suport

#5 arcana75

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:06 PM

View PostMighty Spike, on 15 October 2019 - 05:55 AM, said:

nope, posting here isn´t the same like a bugreport. Send it per email + short explanation bout the situation to the suport

Thanks just fired an email.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users