What I Think Should Be Improved In Fp - A Prominent Pilot's Perspective

28 replies to this topic

#21 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:23 AM

BEKKEAAR!
CanT believe you disrespected my Dogs' torso in a gentle face book fashion!.

Edited by theUgly, 19 September 2019 - 09:24 AM.

#22 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:30 AM

Yondu is 100% correct. I'm a unit leader and also one of the mainstays in FP for years (likely drop calling more than 30K matches) and I facilitate groups like Yondu does (albeit in different TZ's).

Generally FP veterans want Siege but not opposed to Skirmish maps as long as Polar, Boreal, and Caustic are on low very low rotation.

Also, we would love to have Counter Attack and Hold Territory back. They re-use the Siege maps in completely different ways.

Honestly, these changes along with the upcoming updates to the career system already promised and we're in very good shape for a long time to come.

Not a huge amount of updates to make on PGI's part. I hope they listen and make them.

Edited by Charles Sennet, 19 September 2019 - 10:31 AM.

#23 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:31 AM

Another Conquest, Assult , Skirmish night boyz.
Have fun.

#24 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

View PosttheUgly, on 19 September 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

Another Conquest, Assult , Skirmish night boyz.
Have fun.

And tonight is unit night for us. Yikes.

#25 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:05 PM

View PostCharles Sennet, on 19 September 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

And tonight is unit night for us. Yikes.

No comment on pgi and the way they milked people .

#26 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

View PostBjorn Bekker, on 19 September 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

What? Bishop making another anti-Clan comment as always!? *shocked gasp* Posted Image

Speaking for our unit. We usually go all the way to complete kill counts whenever we play. And for myself whenever I pug it, my team generally tries to finish the full kill amount if we're winning unless a potato player takes out the final objective first if there is an option. Or on the flip side if we're getting stomped, the IS does the same to us. There's always two sides to a story bud. Not just this anti-Clan "I wish MWo had never introduced Clanners" lense you see everything through.

But I'll agree with you Bishop on the low kill count for maps like Alpine and Polar when both sides bring long range builds. Which I blame more on the maps and not the players as the player adapts to what they know is going to be brought and the terrain they have to fight on. But again, both sides do that. Not just Clans. But like the majority of replies to the OP, I don't see PGI doing anything to remedy our complaints till after MW5.

Try Ugly's Maddog though when you get the chance Bishop. He loves it and it can put out some serious hurt. Little squishy with those big side torsos though so watch those.

Sure im always loyal to Haus Steiner my friend! Posted Image

Why i said Clanner at first place was, because you see there more long range builds than on IS, even on maps where it isnt necessary.

Like i said, its not 100 % the player's fault, they just adapt to the circumstances, but nowadays it became mostly just the same boring long range ****. Some teams even dont try to get through the gates on Invasion and many dont care which team is in lead in other modes. They just do their sniping stuff, totally unbound to their own team and the game situation.

I will try the Maddog Posted Image

Edited by Bishop Six, 19 September 2019 - 12:53 PM.

#27 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:36 PM

Tonight's been 90% conquest. This is out of hand.

#28 Shanrak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:23 AM

View PostCharles Sennet, on 19 September 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Tonight's been 90% conquest. This is out of hand.

How PGI implemented the randomization of FW modes:

Posted Image

#29 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:34 PM

View PostB0oN, on 18 September 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Blatantly wrong sairr .
Where is your creativity, brother Toha ?

Only it ain't wrong. Incursion has a lot more options to tackle a base than siege.
Like, try invading the base on boreal, emerald or grim without crossing the gate section.
Siegemap are either solo lanes or funnels. No open map.
Not saying incursion is too easy to cheese, it is but that's because of the base itself and not the map.

View PostKol Koontz, on 19 September 2019 - 12:53 AM, said:

It allows mindless, no skill rushing and is the same exact health as in quick play. That is all kinds of stupid right there.

Funnelwarrior is something someone who has no idea how to play the mode would say as well.

Implying it wasn't equally easy to mindlessly rush the gens on siege maps before they put additional gens + indestructable cases around them. Know what? It's mindless because the base is to easy to take, not because of the location.
It's not like the bases on incursion could be equally tweeked like the bases on siege, right?
Also, caught me. I've never played Faction before but i at least know what a funnel looks like when i see one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users