2 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:04 AM

Basically, the fear of toilets. Now perhaps one may have started this from an urban legend.

Seems that I caught a story about a hotel that had a serious drain clog in one of the rooms. The owner of the hotel had to call in a plumber, who after a couple attempts got out his industrial strength electric powered plumbers snake in attempt to clear the drain. After trying to bump the clog out he decided to use "the claw". Well the machine snagged something, and it took quite a bit of effort to drag the clog out. The owner of the hotel was surprised, as was the plumber when the machine dragged out a full shower curtain from the toilet. How someone had managed to flush one down the John was simply unheard of.

It was obvious that the shower curtain was from the hotel, but the curtain for the room was still hanging up in the bathroom. Clearly baffled the owner went out into the hall when a hysterical housekeeper came running towards him. The woman was on the edge of insanity. It took several minutes to calm her down enough to find out what had happened.

It seems the plumbers snake missed the clog and went up another pipe and up into another room where the housekeeper was working. After thrashing abound like some enraged alien tentacle the end produced wicked claws, grabbed hold of the shower curtain, thrashed the shower curtain about the room before dragging it down into the depths of the plumbing.

Poor woman has never ventured near a toilet ever since.

I got a text concerning this event around 3. A.M. waking me from a wonderful slumber. I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of bed. My cat thought I had lost my mind.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:23 AM

good thing no one was sitting on that thing. might have had some entrails on the end of it.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:55 PM

I'm sure there are easier ways of getting an *****.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users