3 replies to this topic

#1 Lad

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:01 AM

Is there a way to get back in a faction match? It seems everytime Epic updates Fortnight (how do I get rid of that!!! I tried erasing it...) I get disconnected. I'm just doing Faction again for the MC, but those disconnects on top of the huge wait times is nuts. I end up doing something else,.....

#2 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:31 AM

Yes, you can rejoin matches. After you restart the client click on the quick play button, it shows you a window where you can select the match and rejoin.

Epic store causing MWO crashes lol Posted Image , that's just perfect.

#3 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:31 AM

You have to click on quick play (no, really, lol)

#4 Lad

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:40 AM

So thanks guys, the quick play thing worked, but only once per day. I figure out that it counts towards leaving a match early, so you get the penalty, BEFORE you can rejoin the match! I figured it out when I accidently left the game early, and tried to get back in. My muscle memory from so many PUG quick play drops had me hit escape, and quit a couple matches by mistake after dying. I tried to rejoin, and should have gotten back in the match before i left the dropship in a back-up mech, but the penalty cost me to much time. The second time this happened I had no chance to return to the match because the penalty had jumped up to 10 minutes, so i just quit for the day. I had spent the whole morning playing, and none of the old faction maps came up. It was a disappointment, as now it's just just a more frustrating version of quick play. But I got my grind done, got the MC I wanted to buy a colour I want.

so, Thanks y'all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users