#61 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:27 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 16 October 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

But how would you even know that... you've barely played the game in 3 1/4 years. You've not managed to do 10 matches per month in QP in the previous 39 months to show on the leaderboards at all and have done less than 40 so far this month.

yes , my MWO Time is sinked from year to year more , and now ...nearly 0 line...and FP is for a fast Match (Real time ...family , Job and other Hobbys ) not a real factor for me...waiting 30 Minutes or more for a Match ..no thank .

Nascar Styler not fun for me ...with no Fun ,the old Veterans leaves and only the Nascar Fans plays QP., the quality drops to zero ..the cat is hunting her tail

leaderboards not interesting for me ...its a Playfield for Narcistic Guys

Edited by MW Waldorf Statler, 21 October 2019 - 02:38 AM.

#62 Paul Meyers DEST

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:28 AM

Well 30 minutes waiting? Did not happend to me aloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggg time. 10 Minutes could happen solo but usually you get Matches faster.

#63 DANKnuggz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 175 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 13 October 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

Don't play slow assaults unless you know how to path. EZ.

So your solution is to just charge off like an idiot and expect other players to ignore a large portion of mechs to compensate for stupidity?? There aren't enough short cuts in the universe to keep assaults with the lighter mechs if they don't slow down. This statement is so stupid words cannot even describe how stupid it is.

#64 DANKnuggz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 175 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

Unfortunately, stupid and ineffective as it has always been, NASCAR has been a thing in MWO for as long as I can remember. It's one of the things that always drives me away from the MWO to play other games for a while. Every time I come back it's still here, stronger than ever but with fewer people playing.

#65 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:04 PM

View PostDANKnuggz, on 21 October 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

So your solution is to just charge off like an idiot and expect other players to ignore a large portion of mechs to compensate for stupidity??

My solution is; if you suck at something and can't learn it stop doing it because it has a negative impact on everyone around you.

#66 DANKnuggz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 175 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:08 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 21 October 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

My solution is; if you suck at something and can't learn it stop doing it because it has a negative impact on everyone around you.

EXCEPT in the case where by no fault of their own in any way whatsoever an assault spawns in the left group and through no possible pathing WHATSOEVER are they able to keep up with their team... Your explanations suffer from SEVERE tunnel vision.

#67 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

View PostDANKnuggz, on 21 October 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

EXCEPT in the case where by no fault of their own

If you can't path in a slow assault it absolutely is your fault when you get caught out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users