- - - - -

Lfg/lfc

1 reply to this topic

#1 MrBubbles991

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 06:53 PM

Hello I am a returning player and I've played the game off and on for years now. Both when the game focus'd primarily on inner-sphere mechs and up to this point being clan mechs and inner-sphere mechs a like.
I do have some minor history doing clan war stuff. But nothing extreme as I never had a active clan that got on like that at regular times.
I primarily play on the Eastern Time zone. But due to me doing a lot of mechanic work in real life and security work at night. I play at weird time zones.
My dialect in battletech is moderate and my general play styles are brawler and support. I've always loved the Mad Dog/ Vulture chassis since I was younger and therefore play a lot in it:P
I posted in this thread due to being open to both in-game suggestion and hopefully meeting new sparring partners/Mentors to lance with.
Thanks!

#2 helix6745

• Pip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMorelos, México

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

Hello there, and welcome back!

I would like to invite you to clan widowmaker; we are an active group of players, and we like to brawl.
We also run some fun group events and every friday we run a fight club, a series of 1v1 fights on a private lobby; and we also have some training sessions, both group ones and personal private ones.

We mainly use teamspeak 3 for our comms, but we also have a discord server, you can find the links on our website (teamspeak server password is wmguest), anyone is welcome to hang out with us.

See you on the battlefield!

Edited by helix6745, 23 October 2019 - 11:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users