#1 CFC Conky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

Hello all,

Can't believe I did it, but I qualify for the 2019 Ultimate award. I already have a lot of the mechs offered and am basically trying to decide between the Loyalty Atlas or the ANH hero. I have the Kraken and I have the ANH-1A & -2A.

The mechs would be mostly used in qp and I'd likely run a brawling build on the Atlas and MRM's on the Mean Baby.

Anybody out there own both, and if so, which one do you prefer? If you don't that's ok, I'd still like to hear your opinions on these mechs.

Thanks!

Conky

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

I don't own the Mean Baby, but here's what I did: I chose the AS7-S(L) just because you can't get it otherwise. Mean Baby I could buy any time.

#3 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:51 PM

Mean Baby is top dog in Solaris Division 2 right now, but as a secondhand impression it's otherwise not amazing IMO and divisions get shuffled around every 3 months. Atlas S does pretty much what it says on the tin. I would go with the Atlas personally just because the Loyalty one looks cool.

Edited by Mister Maf, 24 October 2019 - 10:52 PM.

#4 CFC Conky

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the input, I ended up with the Atlas. Beautiful pattern, I put a LFE320 in it with an AC20, 2xMRM20 and 4xML. Did 501dmg on my first drop. Not stellar compared to good comp players, but shows promise for the chassis.

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

#5 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 November 2019 - 04:24 AM

With its' hardpoints you could install 4xSRM6 (or 4xASRM6 if going with STD engine), think like this: https://mech.nav-alp...#87819407_AS7-S

#6 CFC Conky

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:45 AM

View PostHorseman, on 02 November 2019 - 04:24 AM, said:

With its' hardpoints you could install 4xSRM6 (or 4xASRM6 if going with STD engine), think like this: https://mech.nav-alp...#87819407_AS7-S

Hi Horseman,

Yup, I was thinking along those lines myself for brawling, sounds like a decent S7 build. Still a work in progress, I’ll run it with a few more builds before I fully commit to the skill tree, other than armour nodes.

Thanks again for the build suggestion!

CFC Conky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users