- - - - -

Xp/c-Bill Formula/mechanics [Match Play]

3 replies to this topic

#1 overheal

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

Can someone explain to me the mechanics that dictate how much C-Bills/XP you get after a match? I'm finding that in some matches that I felt I did well in, got multiple killing blows etc. I can get a couple hundred XP for that match, in some others I have the same damage in/out with assists and I could rack up 1100 XP that match. And then you have videos online where pilots are getting thousands of XP in a match. I guess I just don't see the correlation between how I seem to be performing in the match and the reward I get from it.

Edited by overheal, 25 October 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#2 helix6745

• Pip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMorelos, México

Posted 25 October 2019 - 05:56 PM

Check your end of the match screen, you'll see the different rewards for your perfomance during the match.
The best way to earn xp is working with your team, try to get as much Assists as possible, stay together with your lance, etc.; Killing blows alone don't give much xp, so try not only to get the killing blow, but the KMDD (kill most damage dealt), as well as saviour kills (killing an enemy when one of your teammates has exposed components).
check that screen and track your performance, also, you get a dailly 2x xp bonus for all the mechs you own (only for the first victory) so keep that in mind.

#3 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:00 AM

Those 1100 XP matches are probably your first victory of the day.

First win of the day in any mech gets a big bonus to XP.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 05:11 AM

You can find the current XP and CBill rewards in this nice little chart I have put together after the last reward changes in the may patch.
https://mwomercs.com...ost__p__6266075
Enjoy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users