Trick Or Treat 5 Mechs Loadout Were To Find ?

10 replies to this topic

#1 Ismir Schnuppe

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 01:48 AM

Hello all,
were can i see what loadout the Mechs from the Event have ?

I checked the Mechstore InGame but im not sure if as example the "SHADOW CAT SHC-PRIME(S)" is the normal SHC-PRIME with 1 Ballistic and 2 Energy +(S) Tag.
Or is it the SHC-PRIME(C) with 3 Energy and (C) Tag is just (S) ?
That the (S) just stand for Special and has the +30% Cbills is clear.

Only the Question is for me, what loadout have the Mechs from the Event or were can i find it ?

Thank you :)

#2 Charon DOC Stock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationA partir de 100.000 C-Bills.

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:12 AM

It's the SHC-PRIME(C).

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

View PostJin Pryde, on 03 November 2019 - 01:48 AM, said:

Hello all,
were can i see what loadout the Mechs from the Event have ?

I checked the Mechstore InGame but im not sure if as example the "SHADOW CAT SHC-PRIME(S)" is the normal SHC-PRIME with 1 Ballistic and 2 Energy +(S) Tag.
Or is it the SHC-PRIME(C) with 3 Energy and (C) Tag is just (S) ?
That the (S) just stand for Special and has the +30% Cbills is clear.

Only the Question is for me, what loadout have the Mechs from the Event or were can i find it ?

Thank you Posted Image

Last I knew, the event special mechs should have the loadouts of the normal stock of their variant (not that you can't change the Omnipods on the Clan Omnimechs). So, in the example above, it should be the normal Shadowcat Prime with 1 Ballistic and 2 Energy (by what you posted).

They are the normal (non-Champion(C) version) of the mechs, with a 30% c-bill boost. The best one out of the lot appears to be the Crab 27B, but of course what mech you choose is up to yourself and your own preferences. I'm debating on getting the 27B so I can make my old one essentially into a 30% C-bill boosting version, or take a Mist Lynx that I don't have yet and see how it works...

#4 panzer1b

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 09:33 AM

(C) models feature slightly more optimized (but outdated relative to current meta for the most part) builds on the mechs, and have more XP earning potential, but are otherwise identical to their non (C) versions.

In general, if its a reward for a mission or something, go for it, but dont spend MC on them as you can make the same build on the free to get models.

#5 Ismir Schnuppe

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 09:16 PM

Thank you all for your answers, that helped me a lot.

#6 Ismir Schnuppe

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:41 AM

I see from another User that the "SHADOW CAT SHC-PRIME(S)" from the Event is NOT the normal Prime Version.
The Event Version has 3 Laser Spots and the Omnipods are mixed from other Versions, so no Bonus. I do not got mad about it, it is free and i just want to share the info.

This is how it looks:
Posted Image

and that answer can be confirmed:

View PostCharon DOC Stock, on 03 November 2019 - 05:12 AM, said:

It's the SHC-PRIME(C).

Edited by Jin Pryde, 04 November 2019 - 08:48 AM.

#7 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:15 AM

View PostJin Pryde, on 04 November 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

I see from another User that the "SHADOW CAT SHC-PRIME(S)" from the Event is NOT the normal Prime Version.
The Event Version has 3 Laser Spots and the Omnipods are mixed from other Versions, so no Bonus. I do not got mad about it, it is free and i just want to share the info.

This is how it looks:

and that answer can be confirmed:

Well, that's the a first for an (S) variant...
Edit: To my knowledge.

Edited by Tesunie, 04 November 2019 - 09:16 AM.

#8 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

In fact, Tesunie, you are mistaken. The steam performance mechs all have the (C)hampion loadout and add a CBill-bonus instead of the XP-bonus and different default pattern on top.

#9 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:11 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 04 November 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

In fact, Tesunie, you are mistaken. The steam performance mechs all have the (C)hampion loadout and add a CBill-bonus instead of the XP-bonus and different default pattern on top.

Never got the steam (original reason for the (S) was for (Steam), now it stands for (Special)) mechs... So that's also news to me. Most times from what I've been able to observe, mechs recently released with the (S) had the original stock version.

So, just proves why I always try to add "As far as I know, I could be wrong". Posted Image
As long as the correct information ends up getting out there, I'm fine with that. (And now I know.)

Edit:
Q: Last year's Stormcrow (S) had the default original build on it, correct? Because I recalled it having the classic build and was drawing my presumed information from that. As an additional note.

Edited by Tesunie, 04 November 2019 - 12:13 PM.

#10 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:37 PM

View PostTesunie, on 04 November 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

Never got the steam (original reason for the (S) was for (Steam),

You sure about this? I always thought it was "special" from the beginning, starting with Sarah's Jenner (JR7-D(S)). Else, yeah, the Steam Mech-packs were the champion builds.

As for last years SCrow: I think it was a mix of omni-pods as well. I think all were stock pods except for the torsi (energy hardpoints).

#11 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:56 PM

View Postlatinisator, on 04 November 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

You sure about this? I always thought it was "special" from the beginning, starting with Sarah's Jenner (JR7-D(S)). Else, yeah, the Steam Mech-packs were the champion builds.

As for last years SCrow: I think it was a mix of omni-pods as well. I think all were stock pods except for the torsi (energy hardpoints).

Very possible. That was a year ago... So I'm not certain. And this year, I didn't make the loot bag cut.

S originally stood for (S)arah.
Then it changed to (S)team.
Now it also covers (S)pecial. (Anything basically not related to a specific pack at this point.)

It's meaning has been multi-purpose. Of course, I could be reading into it incorrectly. (S) use to (besides the Sarah which was suppose to be a one off) mean Steam as I don't recall any previous special mechs with the designation until Steam.

I kinda wish that they had more varied designations on where the ability comes from. Say, (S)team, (H)oliday, ®esistance, etc. It seems (S) has covered a multitude of different aspects.

Also, as a note, Steam packs were intended to "help an entry player get into the game", which was also the concept for the champion loadouts. I'm not surprised they had the champion builds on them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users