Are You Kidding Me? What Is The Problem With Pgi?

Gameplay

8 replies to this topic

#1 Stephen J Daniel

• PipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:41 AM

I think the new faction play coordinator need to be fired or PGI is starting to look like you are picking on some units and favoring others. I put time and money to stream your game and give away Mech Packs for you and this is what you do!!!! Scouting in the peak ours of faction play not to mention the fact the Thursdays are DSx gathering nights. Which y'all should know by know if you pay attention to your fans, followers and gamer's. But it looks like I need to put my effort somewhere else unless you fix this now. WTF...

#2 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

I think the person, whomever they may be, needs to be forced to play scouting for at least three drops in punishment.

#3 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

I'm still at work... is it Scouting still? What time will the phase end?

Edited by Charles Sennet, 05 December 2019 - 12:16 PM.

#4 Stephen J Daniel

• PipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:33 PM

Phase will end in 3 and a half hours

#5 Aivazovsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

I can find no other explanation for this, except:
1) stupidity
2) evil intentions

#6 evil kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:19 PM

Pgi: why are you idiots still here, GO BUY MW5!
The playerbase: halo reach on pc is looking great right now.

#7 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:40 PM

View PostDeathshade, on 05 December 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

I think the person, whomever they may be, needs to be forced to play scouting for at least three drops in punishment.

And there's the problem. Because they don't play their own game, they don't experience the issues - from balance to queues to game dynamics and everything in between - that their most valuable customers experience daily.

If I ran a company, the staff would need to be using the products daily, to see them from a customer's perspective.

#8 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:59 PM

Good point Appogee.

That's the ineptitude displayed by this company that genuinely scares me. You can clearly tell they don't play this game or that if they do they're playing with a secluded niche potato player base that has no credible grasp on just what this game needs. What they are astoundingly good at is stringing along a devoted player base that genuinely wants to see this game succeed despite their fumbling around and milking us for money through that ever-enticing lure we call "hope". I've literally been here since 2012 and it's basically been the same song and dance this whole time. So well done PGI....well done.

But don't forget MechCon, MW5, and Mech Packs everyone. Keep the punishment coming. I like it meow.
Posted Image

Edited by Bjorn Bekker, 06 December 2019 - 03:11 PM.

#9 Stephen J Daniel

• PipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:14 AM

I think it is time to remake Mechwarrior online. PGI does not deserve our money or time no more. And I think its time for a new company for MWO. PGI you have lost me for sure. This is my last post and you will never see any more money towards your game. I have elected to give prizes that are from other games or merchandise. PGI get your heads out of your ***'. Peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users