2 replies to this topic

#1 Herculez

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:02 AM

[color=#959595]
hi imma new player looking for a group i only have about 30 hours on this game, i have played before and even was in a previous group (3rd takata lancers) if anyone knows them but i left the game after my mentor got banned from the game. im back now cause i love the game and wanna play it more i play from about 12pm-10 pst NA
[/color]

#2 n00biwan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSomerset, UK...

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:45 AM

If you are after a unit or something, talk to ppl in game in faction chat or whatever. Good place to find active players.

Another good place to look is twitch, nearly always sync dropping or fp groups forming around certain channels, and a lot of the active player base are there hanging out also.

There are lots of units that are a bit dead at the mo, so a lot of us just hang out wherever.

#3 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:54 AM

more than welcome to stop by the MS teamspeak servers, mercstar.teamspeak3.com, I won't be on personally for a few more days but when I get back I tend to get big groups started. Not always full of MS but people from other clan will come play or I go play with them. More than welcome to send me a friends invite and ill be happy to help you build up some proper drop decks for faction and if needed we can do some private lobbies and I can work with you on stuff to help make you a better pilot. For now just play FP and QP and save up some cbills, in a few days ill be back on ready to rip

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users