Mw5 Ctd

6 replies to this topic

#1 Arashikage

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:39 AM

Anyone having problems with MW5 crashing? It's happened to me twice already...

#2 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:34 AM

From what? In game or in the menu? Did you have other programs running? Do you meet the recommended specs for the game?
Context is gold.

I had the demo crash on me a couple of times, but attributed it to having multiple other programs opened and or alt tabbing out.

Edited by Jackal Noble, 10 December 2019 - 10:36 AM.

#3 JadePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:40 AM

does this look like a forum section for tech support?

#4 Ilfi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:38 PM

View PostJadePanther, on 10 December 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

does this look like a forum section for tech support?
Well it's not even the forum section for MechWarrior 5, so I think we lost that battle some time ago.

#5 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:50 PM

View PostIlfi, on 10 December 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Well it's not even the forum section for MechWarrior 5, so I think we lost that battle some time ago.

Something is going to be created and honestly, this site would probably be the best place to have a MW5 section. General discussion functioned for the community leading up to the game launch in letting those that wanted to know what was going on from the demo (Much to the chagrin of people that have to keep their peas and carrots separate)

As for the technical support - this is a game that is intended to play across a wide breadth of machines. Small issues and bugs are one thing, but I have learned that 95% of the time it's user end error and user end machine instabilities.
'My 3DFX Voodoo can't play this game! wtf!' - How do you communicate with that?

#6 JadePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:54 PM

View PostJackal Noble, on 10 December 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Something is going to be created and honestly, this site would probably be the best place to have a MW5 section. General discussion functioned for the community leading up to the game launch in letting those that wanted to know what was going on from the demo (Much to the chagrin of people that have to keep their peas and carrots separate)

As for the technical support - this is a game that is intended to play across a wide breadth of machines. Small issues and bugs are one thing, but I have learned that 95% of the time it's user end error and user end machine instabilities.
'My 3DFX Voodoo can't play this game! wtf!' - How do you communicate with that?

did i hear somewhere that voodoo's or something else of notability like that were going back into development?

#7 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:07 PM

CTD ? The Low Level Fatal Error ? when yes, its old Error of the UE and you can find many Posts in WWW and no real solution since Years ..one tipp...not overlocking the CPU..other deinstallation and reinstall of unreal

https://answers.ea.c...ng/td-p/6725806

https://survivethear...ice-being-lost/

Edited by MW Waldorf Statler, 10 December 2019 - 09:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users