So, The Campaign Ends Just Before The Clan Invasion Starts?

7 replies to this topic

#1 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:04 AM

I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I came across that bit of info and it got me thinking. If there's a possibility of MW6 : Mercs (Posted Image Posted Image ), would you like it if it was Clan-only campaign to view the otherside of the story first instead of doing Clan and IS together after this one?

I'm just thinking out loud 'cause Battletech with its Heavy Metal DLC advanced the timeline and it wouldn't surprise me if HBS would make Battletech 2 with Clans only and then put both Clan and IS in a 3rd instalment.

#2 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:44 AM

me wants
Posted Image

that would be an awesome cross-over full-circle, considering HBS used the MWO mech models.

#3 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:47 AM

Also, ya everything I heard is right before. 3049

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:59 AM

MW6: Mercs Clan Edition would be an empty game, because Clans don't employ mercenaries Posted Image

#5 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:07 AM

But they pose as one...

#6 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 13 December 2019 - 08:33 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 13 December 2019 - 02:59 AM, said:

MW6: Mercs Clan Edition would be an empty game, because Clans don't employ mercenaries Posted Image

No. You'll be the Merc facing the Clans in all their super overpowered glory. Posted Image

#7 JadePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 967 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 08:59 AM

if they put clans in that one you'll have a neverending forum disaster of CLAN-r-OP, LRM/ATM whine, golden mechs whaaaaaaT, OMG Reeeeeeeee-hanas need nerfs, and so on and so forth.. followed by ghost heat implementation, range, heat and mobility nerfs until they announce another epic exclusive and dissapoint a vast majority of the community into leaving the game

#8 Toothless

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 861 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostJadePanther, on 13 December 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

if they put clans in that one you'll have a neverending forum disaster of CLAN-r-OP, LRM/ATM whine, golden mechs whaaaaaaT, OMG Reeeeeeeee-hanas need nerfs, and so on and so forth.. followed by ghost heat implementation, range, heat and mobility nerfs until they announce another epic exclusive and dissapoint a vast majority of the community into leaving the game

That would be a disaster, that sounds bad. Maybe they need to make a space faring game instead, call it something like Transverse, I dunno. May be hard to fund try kickstartering it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users