Mw5 - Logo And Dropship Colors

8 replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:49 AM

Has anyone found out of its possible to change ones logo and dropship coloring?

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 08:26 AM

reskins are usually the first thing modders sink their teeth into.

screw the colors wheres the union class from the teaser?

Edited by LordNothing, 13 December 2019 - 08:27 AM.

#3 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:31 AM

Yeah, I also looked for unit colors (for dropship) and logo changes. I don't think there is an option for that.

Hopefully it is a QoL update in a later patch. It isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to have.

#4 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:04 AM

The logo (Nick's Cavaliers) doesn't match my merc unit name at all (Vellron's Silencers), and yes I would very much like to change the logo..

As far as dropship colors go.. I would like to change a lot of things about the dropship.. including the dropship model itself :D

I also would like a Union Dropship..

#5 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:33 AM

thinking thats the logo and skin for the Dropships ,and more Camouflages the first Projects for Modding :) thats was in XCOm 2 my first Project , to bring new Logos in it , like the 58th"Wild Cards " or "Sulaco Crew"

#6 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:37 AM

Agreed, getting a fitting logo for my "Porkchop Express" would be great Posted Image

#7 Frozen Spirit Jac

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 08:25 AM

Haven't seen a new thread regards to this and since the launch on Steam, just wondering if anyone has found out about dropship colours & company logo change (adding new logo)

#8 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 30 May 2021 - 08:25 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 13 December 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

reskins are usually the first thing modders sink their teeth into.

screw the colors wheres the union class from the teaser?

Theres a certain new release mission type that give you a glimpse of Union class dropship... * cough *

Pgi/ Modders need IMO to add:

- For Career have us customize our OWN pilot. But the flavor, lore text about the guy who mentions your dad in your log could stay IF you IMPORT your Campaign progress into Career.

- Add tons of new emblems, 19 is lackluster. At least show us how we can import our own by adding picture files into the game directory osmehow etc

- Infantry. PGI will add it as an official mod, possible a placeholder for now IMO. Maybe they officaly could add not only more potent infantry that dosent kill infantry but IS power armors too?

- Make Co-op at least have an option let those who join your Career get something from it besides being able to paint and change loadout for our mechs. Have a percentage/ number slider for salvage, c-bills they can import over to their Career in their game. Heck even have distinct colored bars on the post mission screen where each player gets to choose an amount of points each for what they want of the salvage and c- bills split among all participants.

- For Career have us select between MALE or FEMALE pilot models, non voiced due to obvious reasons. Bare minimum, maybe add a color/ camo customization for your pilots as well at least. As for different Neuro helm, pilot suits accessories. Well thats just a bonus. The pilot avatar icon should match dynamicaly what you have choosen.

- More apperances of Union class dropships. A defend until takeoff/ landing + destroy Union dropship before attack/ landing. Highly want such mission to really spice things up!

- And yes, color our Leopard dropship a cherry on top option to have.

Edited by Tordin, 30 May 2021 - 08:27 AM.

#9 Lightfoot

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 30 May 2021 - 02:45 PM

Where is my Hrothgar?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users