Where To Post Mw5 Bugs/instability

4 replies to this topic

#1 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:03 PM

so stupid question but is there a mw5 forums anywhere? went to the website didnt see anything there. where do we post bug/instability issues in hopes of a hot fix, thank you to anyone who can tell me.

#2 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

went to the mechwarrior 5 discord and it wanted me to "verify my identity with my phone" wtf is up with that ive been on at least three official discord game servers and never had that happen what with that doesnt my discord account with my name inside its detail verification enough?
also for bug reporting there i saw nothing except crash reports which i couldnt even type into without giving away my freaking phone number

im loving mw5 but im having a hard time suporting it when theres no obvious place to report bugs and the only place to report crash's wants my goddamn phone number just to type in the discord

basically what im asking is there some place the to post bugs other then the discord

Edited by undeadasharak, 13 December 2019 - 03:24 PM.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:29 PM

just spam gd like everyone else.it might encourage pgi to set up a proper mw5 forum.

#4 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:04 PM

Greetings all,

Reference the Discord channel wanting contact info.
- This is a single game specific location, not the open public discord normally seen.
- Access was offered with the game purchase only.
- This should be a closed forum specially for this one game running on either Discords or PGI's servers for information, discussion and Co-Op multiplayer.

I'll assume the phone contact is for security on who is using, playing and posting on the Discord server.
- Only question I have is; Does PGI have a deal with Discord to secure this contact info?

Ps: It's not uncommon to have a 2 step security linked to a mobile device. Many games use this method to secure your account and allow forum posting.

Update: The Discord phone request is to send you a time sensitive text message with a one time "Log in" number id. confirming this really is you. (2 step security)

9erRed
Aim True and Steady.

Edited by 9erRed, 30 December 2019 - 03:35 PM.

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:42 AM

write them on a sticky note and throw them in the trash. most effective way ive found so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users