#1 Rogard

• PipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:49 PM

Hello PGI,

I wanted to start off by saying congratulations on the Launch of MW5! "Clapping"

The game has been beautiful to play and I have been enjoying taking my time to really appreciate the amazing work your team has done with this game. I still cant get over the attention to details I am seeing right out the start in the opening sequence of the game. I know right now the celebration is on for the launch and developers are working hard on any break/fixes as of right now. I would like to post a few questions for PGI that can be answered when PGI feels the time is right.
  • What is the next phase for PGI and is there already a gaming development plan?
  • Is there an evolution underway for an existing game or is there a new game on its horizon? - No naming required

As a fan of the franchise of Battletech and of PGI as a business and developer, I want to stay informed and up to speed on what is next for PGI. I look forward to getting to know PGI and its Development team and learning what your vision for the future of gaming is. As well as what impact on the industry and this franchise you want to have beyond what you have done already. Thank you for taking the time to read this and post any responses.

Respectfully
Rogard'

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,781 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:53 PM

they are probbibly going to do all the inevitable point releases as bugs are discovered, try and sell dlc, and then move on to their next game. whether or not that is a mechwarrior game is up in the air.

#3 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:00 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 13 December 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

they are probbibly going to do all the inevitable point releases as bugs are discovered, try and sell dlc, and then move on to their next game. whether or not that is a mechwarrior game is up in the air.

my guess:
1. Selling the missing 3025 - 3048 Inner Sphere Mechs as DLC (Charger, Dervish, Hatamto Chi...)... for cash or free with a patch. 2020
2. Selling the Clan Invansion DLC with the Wave I, II & III Omni Mechs for cash. Maybe with a Clan Invasion campaing 2021 or 2022
3. Selling the 3049 - 3060 IS Mechs DLC (Bushwacker, Uziel, ect...) for cash. Maybe with a IS campaing 202x
4. Selling the IIC and post Invasion Clan Mech DLC for cash. Maybe with an IS campaing set in the clan homeworlds 202x...
With all MWO Mechs in MW5 moving to a MWO relaunch with the unreal engine, MW5 Mechlab and without ghost heat.

Edited by Alreech, 23 December 2019 - 02:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users