Mw5 Market - Cold Storage

22 replies to this topic

#21 Five by Five

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 10:44 AM

View PostToothless, on 19 December 2019 - 10:29 AM, said:

Its one of those weird PGI brand Stupid Choices...its almost like not only did they have to decide to do it this way (the PGI way), but that it would have been just as much work to do it the logical way. Its a weird thing they do, it leaves you scratching your head. Like they seem to have put work towards doing things as illogical as possible, as often as possible, especially with anything related to user interface or quality of life.

Eight years of that = no MW5 purchase, but reading these threads makes me feel really, really good about that choice.

Design by committee. Someone says, "oh, but what if they sell the wrong mech from bays instead of storage." Solution, we just wont let them sell from storage, they have to put it in the mech bay first. Well, I have 12 mechs in my bay, sometimes I have three of one variant. How do I know I'm selling the correct one from my mech bay, right now, as things currently stand? Maybe by looking at the load out. I have no more concerns about selling the wrong mech if both cold storage and mech bays appear in my market inventory list than I do now with only the mech bays showing.

#22 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:32 PM

View Posttacorodwarrior, on 14 December 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

No LordNothing there is a tab beside your inventory in the mech lab. you just click it and buy Posted Image

oh i didnt even see that.

#23 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:56 PM

besides the ability to sell from Cold Storage, a lock would be nice, only once did I accidentally sold a mech, and didn't noticed till later when I wanted it in my lance, it was missing, I wasn't going to a previous save to get it back, it was a very common mech available anyways ,
Still Locking would be good to have.

really need a save/load available. my memory is not on par, and having to take the time making sure I rebuild a mech brought back from Cold Storage into the Inventory, has become a pain, and time consuming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users