Good Game But Restricted.

1 reply to this topic

#1 AurioDK

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:19 PM

1. There is a bit too much grinding, greater mission variety would have mitigated that a lot. I also skip demolition missions which is an individual taste, hate them, and that leaves me with even less variety.

2. Modification kits exist in the lore and this is not tabletop, restricted customization wouldn´t have hurt a bit. 2 mediums into a large f.ex. restricted to existing weapon type, could be done in friendly industrial zones. Again, more variety.

3. Difficulty settings would have been nice, not everyone is skilled enough to play the game as it is. Damage modifiers would have sufficed in difficulty coding. Again, variety and options.

4. I would definitely have implemented a virtual simulator, give it a spin in a vr environment within the game. Try before buying, this can be done with simple save and reload ... I do hate save/reloading though.

5. Individual tick boxes for our friendly AI pilots like : Prioritize vehicles. Prioritize distance. Prioritize player target.

I just seem to want more variety, I guess most people are happy with things .... so it´s just me.

Merry Christmas everyone ....Posted Image

Edited by AurioDK, 14 December 2019 - 11:24 PM.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,695 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 December 2019 - 01:41 AM

View PostAurioDK, on 14 December 2019 - 11:19 PM, said:

2. Modification kits exist in the lore and this is not tabletop, restricted customization wouldn´t have hurt a bit. 2 mediums into a large f.ex. restricted to existing weapon type, could be done in friendly industrial zones. Again, more variety.
Arguably they could even use mod kits (and salvage into mod kits) as part of the game's loot grind mechanic. Think being able to use them to replace hardpoints by section (at the expense of refit time ofc), similar to how MWO does omnipods.

And sized hardpoints are kinda bull****.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users