Anyone Else Taken A Trip To Terra In Mw5......

9 replies to this topic

#1 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 07:42 AM

and been reminded of this scene when looking at it from the Home screen ?

#2 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 07:52 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 17 December 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

and been reminded of this scene when looking at it from the Home screen ?

Yeah, the Terran paradise.

Thriving under the aegis of ComStar.

#3 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:19 PM

No! Space AT & T Posted Image

#4 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:24 PM

Yep, that **** is dystopian and dead.

#5 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:29 PM

Sometimes, starting anew when things get kinda messy and knotted up without any solution, demands a total, indiscriminate annhilation. Well at least partly..

Ever cheked out the volcanic maps in MW5? Beautiful! Need to kinda use night vision though.

#6 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:42 PM

Thats ok, the night vision in MW5 is way better than it is in MWO.

#7 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

View PostTordin, on 17 December 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

Sometimes, starting anew when things get kinda messy and knotted up without any solution, demands a total, indiscriminate annhilation. Well at least partly..

Are you quoting ComStar? Or Word of Blake? Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by martian, 17 December 2019 - 12:47 PM.

#8 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 17 December 2019 - 01:31 PM

View Postmartian, on 17 December 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

Are you quoting ComStar? Or Word of Blake? Posted Image

Posted Image

Say what?????
I didnt know that was similar to what they say from.. erm books about them Posted Image

I just.. I just cought up what I wrote here and now, ( reading news, politics, history, gaming while surfing here, mix things up sometimes ) from my own mind.. oh my. I just though it was logical in an extreme sort of way, aaaaand I had real life world in my mind as I wrote that, becasue the situation on this planet is kinda looking a bit fubernucked Posted Image
ONE crafty sob or blindstruck leader for a power with nukes is enough for mutual assured destruction. I say no more!

@ Dee Eight

It does seem more useful yeah, but then again havent been able to fully test it yet besides dark volcanic ashland planets. Havent been to a "normal" night mission yet.

Edited by Tordin, 17 December 2019 - 01:32 PM.

#9 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 01:48 PM

View PostTordin, on 17 December 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Say what?????
I didnt know that was similar to what they say from.. erm books about them Posted Image

I just.. I just cought up what I wrote here and now, ( reading news, politics, history, gaming while surfing here, mix things up sometimes ) from my own mind.. oh my. I just though it was logical in an extreme sort of way, aaaaand I had real life world in my mind as I wrote that, becasue the situation on this planet is kinda looking a bit fubernucked Posted Image
ONE crafty sob or blindstruck leader for a power with nukes is enough for mutual assured destruction. I say no more!

What you wrote is quite close to the covert policy of ComStar between 2800 and 3050 and it is pretty close to one line of thinking of Blakist movement between 3052 and 3080. Posted Image

#10 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:51 PM

View PostTordin, on 17 December 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Say what?????

@ Dee Eight

It does seem more useful yeah, but then again havent been able to fully test it yet besides dark volcanic ashland planets. Havent been to a "normal" night mission yet.

When you go after the Black Inferno mech re-fit facility you'll see how good it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users