New Start Of Fp Lfg Weekend

8 replies to this topic

#1 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 11:06 AM

I am ready to start up the FP LFG nights and pick up where OldSchoolCav left off. I plan to go bigger though. Instead of one night I plan on doing a whole weekend. Of course I won't be able to handle 48 hours of FP on my own but I will be there for most of it. This next weekend I will be busy but will do it 21st and 22nd of December. So lets make some noise about it, beat the bush and get as many players as we can to participate. Drop callers from other squads will be welcomed. Would love to see up to 5 12 man's up and running and just focusing on working as a team, win or lose. Everyone is welcome but the main point will be teamwork. A drop caller makes a call people listen. That's my only requirement, don't meet it and you will meet a side of me you won't like. Let me know what you think guys, get good response in the next week from the FP players i'll start posting in the QP and new player forums to try and bring in more players to FP. That is what we are all after, building up the FP player base. Thanks fella's and happy hunting.

Edit: PGI if you see this make it a siege weekend please. Nothing makes a team work together like siege. We don't care about lore, we want to play the game more than anything. With the emphasis being on teamwork no other game mode can compete. So please and thank you make 21-22 of December Siege only, consider it a christmas present.

Edited by The Jewce Iz Loose, 10 December 2019 - 12:19 PM.

#2 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

I admire your undertaking. But heads up that it's going to be harder for you to get the numbers, given MW5 just dropped.

MWO numbers will likely be down for the next few weeks as folks work their way through the campaign, before they come back to MWO.

#3 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:30 PM

View PostAppogee, on 10 December 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

I admire your undertaking. But heads up that it's going to be harder for you to get the numbers, given MW5 just dropped.

MWO numbers will likely be down for the next few weeks as folks work their way through the campaign, before they come back to MWO.

understandable, but there are those of us who like a challenge that playing bots just cant bring and we will still be here. Won't stop me from doing it and might even bring some players back for the weekend.

#4 Paul Meyers DEST

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:03 AM

Cool, nice to know. I will try to stop by, but i am afraid of 48 Hours Scouting.

#5 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:38 PM

Will support it, but as mentioned by appogee, player numbers might be an issue.

#6 Paul Meyers DEST

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:53 AM

I didnt had much time, but it looked like a lot of Groups were running.

#7 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:52 PM

View PostPaul Meyers DEST, on 16 December 2019 - 12:53 AM, said:

I didnt had much time, but it looked like a lot of Groups were running.

FP is probably the most active part of MWO nowadays

#8 Paul Meyers DEST

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:40 AM

View PostThe Jewce Iz Loose, on 16 December 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

FP is probably the most active part of MWO nowadays

Yes, in my opinion they only mode worth playing. It could be much better, but PGI.

#9 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:20 AM

Let the games begin, I am on and playing, rolling solo atm but will be here if you would like to stop on in and join. mercstar.teamspeak3.com hope to see you there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users