1 reply to this topic

#1 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 December 2019 - 07:21 AM

Ok, since I can't find a dedicated bug-report forum, I'll post this here.

Playing the 2nd "no soldier left behind" mission (the one, where you have to rescue that Liao mechwarrior from pirates), which is a war-zone mission.
I go in with my lance, take out the group of enemies already in place and then set up on the hill above the base.

The reinforcements come in and I kill them, then the second wave is dropped by a Leopard - at the southern map-edge/outside the map (hard to tell, if they are outside, it's by a couple of meters) on a plateau, they can't get off of.
So I walk there (2 km in a Stalker take quite a bit) and kill them with them not doing a whole lot (seemed to be confused, why they were put down in such a stupid place).

Then the 3rd wave drops close to the base, so I slowly "run" over and kill it, thinking everything will be fine now.

But then the 4th wave drops again at the map-edge on a plateau, it can't get off of, but this time at the northern map-edge, so it's another 2km walk and then, after killing them, another 2km walk to the pick-up point.

Has anyone else encountered this?

#2 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:16 AM

yes, don't recall the mission, but the dropship was 400m away, but there was a canyon between me and the drop ship, thought if I drop down and get close enough , it would pick me up, . . . nope . . had to find my way out of the box canyon, luckily it was only about a 1800m walk, could had been 2000, but pretty sure it was under 2k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users