This Is My Review(Only Played About 20 Hours)

review

No replies to this topic

#1 John Yang

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:53 AM

this game's visual work is very good, and enhanced the mech control method(in fact, i am really hate MW4 used gamepad to control our mech).

but still, it has some bad designs.

1. the way to salvage enemy mechs is too hard in early game, even some contract never give player enough salvage points to take the mech in salvage list. and even player has enough C-Bill to buy a medium mech in market of an industrial system, but there still only randomly put light mechs or garbage medium mech(cicada) even i reached merc popularity level 6.

2. tactic commands are too few(single play mode), player can't order his/her comrade to guard or wait in player targeted location, and can't order them to do the mission's present target without player....because this, player can't split his/her team into 2 smaller group to do the mission.

3. some contract designed infinity enemy reinforcement!
this is most outrageous design, and completely unreasonable. if the enemy has a entire army to fight player's mech team, the contract will be a suicide mission. but enemy only send their battle units into the battlefield in separate waves, this tactic obvious suck and most non-efficiency... so infinity enemy design is the worst and only make player suffer, and for what? to satisfied sadist stage designer or masochism players?

4. all buildings are too fragile like paper made, any mech only walk through or scraped it lightly, they collapsed instantly and the mech won't take any damage.
so i will curious if our mechs are so hard and those buildings are so fragile, why we still need to use our weapons to destroy enemy turrets? turrets are also buildings right? so this is not realistic, it's too fantasy.

5. i can't understand why our LRM's lock ability retricted in our sight. come on, this is the thing to do by elecric radar not our eyes, did those mechs not have radars? do you know what is active radar homing?
look at "BattleTech", our LRM always can lock the target even it blocked by hills or mountains.

6. most battlefields are too small, and mech's sensor range is too short.
you can't imagine why our sensor can only find enmey target in shorter range than our weapons.

it obviusly unreasonable. especially our LRM missiles attack range must in our radar sensor range. in real modern world it always work like this.

if we can't find our target first, then our weapons can't work even they can hit something in another galaxy. so military technicians and scientists will not allow this happen.
of course, unless ECM suite exist in the target.

7. compare to "BattleTech", it is also a mercenary management game, but player has 3 comrades and 4 battle mechs in the beginning because no mercenary only has 1 or 2 mech warriors....it's too funny.
and depend on the story of this game, the mercenary player's father developed seems not so weak, it should has some veteran mech warriors can carry player(son) to rebuild this pathetic company.
all this in my opinion, only for player's suffering by developers, if developers want to present harder playing experience, they can just apply the difficulty option in this game, it's no need to force all players in hard mode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users