15 replies to this topic

#1 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:40 AM

Has anyone not gotten their rewards after completing all 3 parts of quest with no part 4 available? I was really looking forward to that Gauss since I haven’t had one available for a while and my Highlander needs it to thrive.

#2 Asmosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:03 AM

If your absolutely sure there's no 4th part and that you actually did the 3rd part and not accidentally another job at the same system then ..... try reloading your save either pre or post mission.

Side question (for other readers): Do high value missions stop spawning once you do them all? or do they repeat? I'm wondering if they function exactly like the flashpoints in Battletech which are a "once and done" system.

I'm also wondering if (once only) that means i should seek out and complete all of them.

Edited by Asmosis, 03 January 2020 - 03:04 AM.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:54 AM

I've had a couple of friends say they were not getting paid on Kurita missions, this may be one of them.

Maybe it's just Takashi Kurita sticking it to filthy mercs as is his want but more likely it's a bug.

Dirty Dracs. What you gonna do.

#4 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:48 AM

I believe that was the mission I got stiffed on as well. It was one of the Kurita missions for sure.

#5 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:53 PM

just did the Pirate Hunt, also a Kurita contract, (Draconis Badlands), did not receive completion rewards,
was actually about to start The black dragon, but went for another generic mission instead, before taking a break

need to make some c-bills before going back to it, Bought some hero's along the way and broke again Posted Image

#6 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:22 PM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 03 January 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

just did the Pirate Hunt, also a Kurita contract, (Draconis Badlands), did not receive completion rewards,
was actually about to start The black dragon, but went for another generic mission instead, before taking a break

need to make some c-bills before going back to it, Bought some hero's along the way and broke again Posted Image

Same... Boar’s head. Pirate hunt I believe I did get the rewards.

#7 Appogee

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:33 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 03 January 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

I've had a couple of friends say they were not getting paid on Kurita missions, this may be one of them.

It doesn't matter how many missions I do for Kurita, I remained "sworn enemy" with minimal negotiation points.

#8 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:45 AM

View PostAppogee, on 04 January 2020 - 12:33 AM, said:

It doesn't matter how many missions I do for Kurita, I remained "sworn enemy" with minimal negotiation points.

Gosh, I know that feeling, for a while I think I was kill on Site in Marik space, couldn't afford to even repair in any industrial planets, markup was +25% even there, always had to fly out of Marik space ,
A lot of time had passed, were I could fight Pirates in Marik space, and finally, many many years reached hero there, it was a very very long and expensive experience

#9 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:55 PM

View PostAppogee, on 04 January 2020 - 12:33 AM, said:

It does matter for sure. Friend of mine farmed the early conflict zones Davion vs. Kurita for Davion excessively. Later, it took him almost double the effort to get back on term with the DC. The negative points rack up even if the visual bar is not moving anymore.

#10 Appogee

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:32 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 05 January 2020 - 10:55 PM, said:

It does matter for sure. Friend of mine farmed the early conflict zones Davion vs. Kurita for Davion excessively. Later, it took him almost double the effort to get back on term with the DC. The negative points rack up even if the visual bar is not moving anymore.

You and Xaat are correct.

For the past few days I have been grinding almost exclusively Kurita contracts. FINALLY the bar has moved off 'sworn enemy' and is heading back towards the centre.

There must have been a huge negative tally there before, due to all the anti-Kurita missions I did earlier in the game.

Edited by Appogee, 06 January 2020 - 02:33 PM.

#11 BellatorMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 617 posts
  • LocationWallet Closed PGI Knows Why

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:59 PM

I just did the 3rd and final part and the rewards were 2 LRMS 20s and 2 ER PPCs not Gauss? Is OP sure you are talking about the correct mission?

#12 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

Sometimes, the rewards aren't paid out. I was supposed to get a pilot from one of the high-reward quests and I didn't.

#13 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:52 PM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 06 January 2020 - 07:41 PM, said:

Sometimes, the rewards aren't paid out. I was supposed to get a pilot from one of the high-reward quests and I didn't.

do you recall the name of that contract ?
does it show in the Objective logs ?

#14 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:03 PM

Sorry I can't recall the name of that quest. I'll check the logs and post here again.

#15 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:25 PM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 06 January 2020 - 10:03 PM, said:

Sorry I can't recall the name of that quest. I'll check the logs and post here again.

Don't recall the name, but it was about killing 2 Steiner generals that were detrimental for the Steiner war machine. I also didn't get the pilot.

#16 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:18 AM

I played one Kurita quest that awards you with a pilot, but did not get the pilot.

Re-played it from a save, and still did not get the pilot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users