Bought The Bloodlust On Sale And Very Happy

2 replies to this topic

#1 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:55 AM

Was looking at half price hero mechs to buy with my event earnings and stumbled upon the Bloodlust. I had ignored the chassis because all the cbill variants were ballistic and lasers and I already have the Blackjacks. When I saw the 4 srm4 3 machinegun Bloodlust I couldn't click buy fast enough.
As many of you know and my name hints at I like missile mechs, specifically srm builds but usually do them with srms and small pulse lasers so the thought of the reduced heat and armor shredding of 3 machineguns had me intrigued.

Here is the build

AK;920]0|\?|JdpV0|\?|OGqV0|\?|OGrH0|0@|0@|KOsH0|0@|KOtX0|\O|\OuX0|\O|\Ov<0|\?w302020

XL280 (113.4kph with no tweak)

Dubs

Ferro Fibrous

Endosteel

SRM4 x4

Machinegun x3

Skills I grabbed all the survival except ams overload, all of the heat containment and cool run, then everything on the way to all the missile and magazine cap nodes.

1st match was meh, we got rolled 2-12 but the 2nd match was in the dessert and I got 4 kills, 1 KMDD and 411 damage with out dropping my strike. Never overheated which is a serious improvement over the same build on other mechs with smpl instead of machineguns.

Rigged out like I have it, its basically a full auto srm dispenser and it's glorious.

EDIT. Tried dropping the MGs for more jump but it causes heat issues. Only room for 1 dub with out down grading structure or armor.

Edited by Johny Rocket, 30 November 2019 - 01:39 PM.

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:08 PM

great build, i like it. a lot.

#3 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 08:01 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 29 November 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

great build, i like it. a lot.

It instantly made my top 5.

Edit I totally screwed your name in game, sorry man, fast typing is not my forte.

Edited by Johny Rocket, 30 November 2019 - 01:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users