Mechwarrior 5 Save

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tamir Radic

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:19 AM

Could someone email me a zipped Mechwarrior 5 Save from reputation 5 after the Noble Cause mission?
My save is somehow damaged and I’m stuck in an infinite loop of gathering always a greater reputation (now 11) and still the next story mission doesn’t activate. There should be 8 open new story missions by now 6-13.
https://www.ign.com/...ies/Walkthrough
I have contacted the Piranha games and they say it is an isolated issue, but so far no way around it.
I don’t feel like starting from the beginning and grinding through just to see if the problem repeats.
So any help from fellow mechwarriors would be appreciated.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:13 AM

i havent seen many more campaign missions and im at 13. i guess i haven't tripped the trigger yet. but im so burned out from mechwarrior that i decided to spend a few weeks in minecraft 1.15 to screw around with new features.

Edited by LordNothing, 13 January 2020 - 10:14 AM.

#3 Ilfi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:30 AM

Wrong forum, however:
Save Editor: https://www.nexusmod...cenaries/mods/4
Fling Trainer: https://flingtrainer...naries-trainer/

Use Fling to speed up the game (instantly skip the 20 second travel time cinematic) and cheese past the early game missions that you already rightfully cleared. Use Save Editor to add back your old Mechs. Don't abuse it, or do, it's your game.

#4 Tamir Radic

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:53 AM

Much appreciated Ilfi, I will give it a try. To my knowledge there isn’t any forums for MW5 at either Piranha Games or MW5 site.

LordNothing, you should definitely point this out to Piranha Games and/or try the same thing later, the bug can be wider than just us, people thinking there are no more story missions. 15 is the max level and at rating 13 you should have 18 out of 20 missions unlocked.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:07 PM

View PostTamir Radic, on 13 January 2020 - 10:53 AM, said:

Much appreciated Ilfi, I will give it a try. To my knowledge there isn’t any forums for MW5 at either Piranha Games or MW5 site.

LordNothing, you should definitely point this out to Piranha Games and/or try the same thing later, the bug can be wider than just us, people thinking there are no more story missions. 15 is the max level and at rating 13 you should have 18 out of 20 missions unlocked.

You're currently in MW5's forum, it's a subcategory of General discussion, like the Battletech forum is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users