#1 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:36 PM

(referencing pug Faction matches)

Whenever BROARL is involved on either side of a pug Faction Warfare match the level of enjoyment (win, lose or draw) is boosted by a factor of 11.

I encourage anyone solo queueing for Faction matches to see if BROARL is running a group and has room.

If more players had his disposition this game might be able to hobble on for a few more years!

#2 The ImpIication

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:44 PM

Yep, always great when pilots on the other team have YOLOed their entire deck halfway through the game.

#3 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:20 AM

View PostAri Gold said:

Yep, always great when pilots on the other team have YOLOed their entire deck halfway through the game.

Not sure how that relates to BROARL ability to make Faction pugs fun; even when we lose.

Edited by Soedrin, 27 February 2020 - 01:20 AM.

#4 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:25 AM

SKY RUSH

#5 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:24 AM

View PostSoedrin, on 26 February 2020 - 10:36 PM, said:

(referencing pug Faction matches)

I encourage anyone solo queueing for Faction matches to see if BROARL is running a group and has room.

If he has room is the key. His matches are quite....interesting.

Also, Broal will have his buddies on TS queue up on both sides with dual accounts when dare kids are on, so they can feel empowered and encouraged. He even told me as much, single father of 3 kids. BROAL IIC etc

Good stuff, unless your that solo player that's on the other side, and LoDD has organised a win for the other side.

Anyway, a rigged game is better then no game.

#6 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:05 AM

many a brawl have i been facing the same mrm60 quickdraw, and 9 times out of 10 its him. sometimes i win sometimes i lose, but were both having a blast im sure. he doesn't shy from battle and he always makes it interesting. hes about as brawl happy as i am. thats just the way to get good games imho.

i like the mrm80+ecm griffin better, but thats just me.

Edited by LordNothing, 14 March 2020 - 11:13 AM.

#7 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:55 PM

View PostDar1ngOne, on 27 February 2020 - 06:24 AM, said:

If he has room is the key. His matches are quite....interesting.

Also, Broal will have his buddies on TS queue up on both sides with dual accounts when dare kids are on, so they can feel empowered and encouraged. He even told me as much, single father of 3 kids. BROAL IIC etc

Good stuff, unless your that solo player that's on the other side, and LoDD has organised a win for the other side.

Anyway, a rigged game is better then no game.

i'm guilty of plenty of teamkills and a variety of other dumb stuff and warcrimes it's true, but i don't "fix" games lol i don't care enough if i win or lose to bother "fixing" games, i only care that there actually are games being played.
i live in ts1.housesteiner.com and LFG and everyone is encouraged to join or invite me if you can put up with my nonsense, but if youre going to say i rig games youre going to owe me 7seconds...

#8 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 423 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:38 AM

Kudos to BROARL anyway!

Skye Rangers are up for some faction games every friday evening into night (US-Time) by the way. Hope to see some of ye folks tonight to get a little corona-distraction!

#9 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:02 AM

BROARL is a great guy! Dropped plenty with him and he's always up for getting matches and never once have I seen him being shady.

oohhh Friday drunk drop ;)...I'll bring the alcohol. More specifically beer, vodka, whiskey, more beer, more vodka, more whiskey and a bloody mary!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users