Decay Of The Game

49 replies to this topic

#41 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:48 PM

^ Accurate depiction of me while watching you disagree with yourself while making a "point"

#42 Captain Stiffy

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:04 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 04 March 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

^ Accurate depiction of me while watching you disagree with yourself while making a "point"

Did I mention the community general sucks *** and is full of jerks? I should have mentioned that part.

#43 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:38 PM

I'm not a jerk for pointing out the IP is floundering or the lack of a cohesive point in your post.

#44 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 04 March 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

I'm not a jerk for pointing out the IP is floundering or the lack of a cohesive point in your post.

So you are a jerk, just not for that reason...

#45 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:11 PM

No, I am not a jerk. Another great logical fallacy from von tinfoil

#46 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:15 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 04 March 2020 - 05:11 PM, said:

No, I am not a jerk. Another great logical fallacy from von tinfoil

Look, you can keep being a jerk and we can keep going in circles derailing this thread

OR

You could accept you're a jerk and drop it/move on

OR

You could come do circles in the Nascar thread where it isn't a jerk move Posted Image

Your move jerk....

Edited by VonBruinwald, 05 March 2020 - 05:24 AM.

#47 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:56 AM

I am not a jerk for poking holes in what isn't even a point.

#48 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 05 March 2020 - 11:13 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 05 March 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

I am not a jerk for poking holes in what isn't even a point.

Looks like you chosen the first option.... jerk Posted Image

#49 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 02:36 PM

YOU BIG SMELLY WILLY!

Decay of the game:
  • Incredibly bad business decisions (game updates and merchandise go hand in hand here. Make a good product, people will buy. Make a bad product...Well...You get the picture). Why switch to Epics store last minute? Why try to start a kickstarter for a rip off of Star Citizen when you had this game already? Only a complete dunce would try to abandon a beloved franchise...And ya tried. There's a plethora of other reasons...I remember Ghost Heat being an issue, causing an influx of players leaving.
  • Population too low to sustain. We're consistently hitting a couple hundred people now, where we use to be somewhere in the thousands. Not sure about peak, but you wouldn't see the same people every.single.game. Gets boring
  • Lack of ingenuity. Ask yourself; what did MWO bring that was new? A couple of mechs, about it. This is basically a giant Team Battle game with bare bones added. There's not a lot to do once you get down to the meat and potatoes.
  • Unpolished game...After a decade. I can't name another MMO that was left untouched for so long and is still running with the same invisible walls, a persistent bug (Heat Bug), and server de-syncs.
  • A general disrespect for the community. Like...You're taking this franchise that's held a lot of us either during childhood or early adulthood. Put some actual love and care into the game. Take the actual time to perfect it. Take MechWarrior 5 for example. You couldn't have spent just a tad more on it? Fix the same exact issues MWO has? Invisible walls, dated graphics, some actual voice acting that sounds great rather than recorded in a bathroom? Everyone notices it. I even noticed it during a trailer and called it out.

That about covers the list as to why we have a decay. It's been declining for years and years, and I'm happy to see it's life last this long, not thanks to PGI, but thanks to the community for showing a general passion for it. Whenever this game finally breathes it's last, you can catch me over playing Living Legends instead.

#50 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 12:48 PM

View PostDrtyDshSoap, on 10 March 2020 - 02:36 PM, said:

YOU BIG SMELLY WILLY!

Decay of the game:
  • Why try to start a kickstarter for a rip off of Star Citizen when you had this game already?

It brings a bad luck to mention that unfortunate game ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users