38 replies to this topic

#1 Gilbert Durandal

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

We, the mortal gamers, know you guys are 'experienced', 'knowledge-based', 'informative' and 'mathematical'....

You guys could spend hours on forum instead of gameplay....

Yeh...You guys know 'everything' on every 'details' of this game or 'Mechwarrior' to be exactly....and understand what the heck is going on in the 'past', 'present' and 'future' of course................

You guys always say something and insist on something 'reasonable' based on your 'knowledge'...

You guys probably are the fans of Mech Warrior...yeh..but not a real gamer......

No matter what you guys insisted on what jenner, lrms, craven, ecm, streaks, A1, K2, AC cannons, etc should like to be...which based on you guys' 'knowledge' of course....

Those bugs did exist and did patched by developer....no matter for 'past', 'present' or 'future'

Game is for gamers, not for forumwarriors.......

This game is still in beta....it needs to take a long process to find a balance....eventually

ForumWarriors! Please play the game...and experience something 'new' and 'different' to your 'knowledge' and 'common sense'....

#2 PANZERBUNNY

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,080 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostInnovatorJ, on 21 March 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

We, the mortal gamers, know you guys are 'experienced', 'knowledge-based', 'informative' and 'mathematical'....

Yeh...You guys know 'everything' on every 'details' of this game or 'Mechwarrior' to be exactly....and understand what the heck is going on in the 'past', 'present' and 'future' of course................

You guys always say something and insist on something 'reasonable' based on your 'knowledge'...

You guys probably are the fans of Mech Warrior...yeh..but not a real gamer......

No matter what you guys insisted on what jenner, lrms, craven, ecm, streaks, A1, K2, AC cannons, etc should like to be...which based on you guys' 'knowledge' of course....

Those bugs did exist and did patched by developer....no matter for 'past', 'present' or 'future'

This game is still in beta....it needs to take a long process to find a balance....eventually

ForumWarriors! Please play the game...and experience something 'new' and 'different' to your 'knowledge' and 'common sense'....

Buys into the whole "it's Beta" crutch.

That's cute.

#3 Biglead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationManassas, Va

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Oddly enough, most Forum Warriors are terrible at Mechwarrior.

#4 Liam Neeson

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

you seem upset

#5 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostBiglead, on 21 March 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Oddly enough, most Forum Warriors are terrible at Mechwarrior.

Well if we're making sweeping generalizations, I could say all Golds are scrum who just wanted a pay-2-win option.

Of course that doesn't make it true, but I can still say it plain as you can spread your text-based ignorance.

Everything this guy said

ForumWarriors are necessary because they push the game in a good direction. Most of the "Forum Warrior"s I've seen have only gotten their panties in a bunch for a good cause. Look at consumables, for example. PGI was about to make a huge mistake and turn MWO into a P2W platform, but the forumwarriors managed to quell that. Or well, at least it's just pay to avoid grind now, more than pay to win. I still haven't used any of those atrocious coolant flushes.

The point here is that you're complaining about people who are here to help the game develop, which sounds like you simply want PGI to run around, un-guided, and turn this game into something awful.

Not to mention the idiotic, "You are not gamers" statement. I can't tell if you're simply trolling, or just that dimwitted. "Forum Warriors" Are simply passionate about a game which features a universe they've invested a lot of their time in. In fact, I'd say they're far more gamer than you casual scum who sit around asking for consumables and third person perspective.

Edited by Vhetra, 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#6 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Not sure what you are trying to say OP. 'Bugs did exist and did patched'? But you are the one complaining that LRMs suck now. I can't tell if you are defending the change, or raging against it. Plus I thought they spoke English in Australia? :ph34r:

#7 Gilbert Durandal

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostLiam Neeson, on 21 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

you seem upset

yeh, i have 480 games on steam, but just keep playing this non-steam game even my friends invite me to other games....

but everytime i clicked into forum...its just full of useless bs and complains or counters from forumwarriors.....really disappointing

#8 Hawkeye 72

• 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Let this thread henceforth be banished to the realm of squawking

At the moderators whims of course.

Don't worry InnovatorJ...the birds will wait for you.

#9 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostInnovatorJ, on 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

yeh, i have 480 games on steam, but just keep playing this non-steam game even my friends invite me to other games....

but everytime i clicked into forum...its just full of useless bs and complains or counters from forumwarriors.....really disappointing

Okay, now I'm certain he's just trolling.

#10 General Taskeen

• 5,737 posts
  • LocationCircinus

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Nah, We The Forum Warriors will save this game.

#11 KharnZor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,584 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Ok. :huh:

#12 Voidsinger

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,340 posts
  • LocationAstral Space

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostDavers, on 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

Not sure what you are trying to say OP. 'Bugs did exist and did patched'? But you are the one complaining that LRMs suck now. I can't tell if you are defending the change, or raging against it. Plus I thought they spoke English in Australia? ^_^

Yeah well it's like this. He's from Sydney, New South Wales. They're the closest thing we have to Americans here. :huh:

If you really want to irritate him, ask him about State of Origin. :D

By the way, I'm a Queenslander. :rolleyes:

#13 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

You are confusing Forum Trolls and Ranters with Forumwarriors who are trying to purge the forums from Ranters and Trolls. These Trolls who post useless Threads that waste everybody's time. Because most people do not read the forum instructions. IE: please search for existing threads instead of posting off the bat.

Stop that "I'm. real gamer " crap. Real gamers just like the game they play and will play it regardless if it bandwagons

#14 Gilbert Durandal

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostVoidsinger, on 21 March 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Yeah well it's like this. He's from Sydney, New South Wales. They're the closest thing we have to Americans here. :huh:

If you really want to irritate him, ask him about State of Origin. ^_^

By the way, I'm a Queenslander. :rolleyes:

Is your ping 300 as well, Queenslander? :D

#15 Dran

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

If you really want to irritate him, ask him about State of Origin. ^_^

By the way, I'm a Queenslander. :D

Waaat? Why was this even posted at all?

PS Rugby League is perhaps one of the worst sports ever invented "Hur dur run forward" Zzzzzzz

#16 INSEkT L0GIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

You can run Steam in administrator mode to get the Steam overlay running with MWO, and it'll display to your friends that you are in game as well. Bam! Knowledge!

#17 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

I get it. Hush, hush, wink, wink. Say no more. ^_^

#18 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

25 internets to the person who can explain to me what the point if all this was

#19 Dran

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 21 March 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

25 internets to the person who can explain to me what the point if all this was

To make the forum mods do work :huh:

#20 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Wow, I post a question and it get's jettisoned to the off topic forum, but a blatant "Feed the Trolls" post like this get's to circle the drain?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users