Jump to content

About Clan Puls Lasers


145 replies to this topic

#141 PhoenixFire55

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,721 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:50 PM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 24 March 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

And what is it you are offering me in return?

Nothing, because why would I offer anything to a liar who posts garbage?

#142 FupDup

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25,847 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:51 PM

Forget offerings of exchange, what value is a T1 badge supposed to represent anyways? I thought we all agreed that the tier system is basically an XP bar more than a skill bar.

#143 PhoenixFire55

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,721 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:06 PM

View PostFupDup, on 24 March 2020 - 02:51 PM, said:

Forget offerings of exchange, what value is a T1 badge supposed to represent anyways? I thought we all agreed that the tier system is basically an XP bar more than a skill bar.

Its not about the value, which it has very little. Its about yapping something, which is most likely a lie, and not having any backbone to admit it. And once a liar, always a liar. It literally takes neither time nor effort, its three mouse clicks. The fact that he refuses to do it says it all really.

#144 VonBruinwald

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 2,584 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:14 PM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 24 March 2020 - 03:06 PM, said:

Its not about the value, which it has very little. Its about yapping something, which is most likely a lie, and not having any backbone to admit it. And once a liar, always a liar. It literally takes neither time nor effort, its three mouse clicks. The fact that he refuses to do it says it all really.


I'm sorry, but your seal of approval isn't worth 3 clicks of my time.

#145 thievingmagpi

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:48 PM

View PostDauntless Blint, on 24 March 2020 - 02:07 PM, said:

Currently a light can mitigate more damage then an assault. This can be proven by having an entire enemy team shoot at a single light and or an assault running at full speed and see which one survives the longest. Who is more durable? the target you can't miss or the target you can't even hit.
Assaults are glass cannons in this game and lights fulfill damage mitigation in the current model, it's probably too hard basket or fine as it is but a common misnomer when people ask for armor sharing, hard cover has infinite armor.


Posted Image

#146 PhoenixFire55

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,721 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:11 AM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 24 March 2020 - 03:14 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but your seal of approval isn't worth 3 clicks of my time.

Your choice garbage liar. Your choice.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users