About "quests"

8 replies to this topic

#1 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:48 AM

Hey guys..

Does anybody know if "Quest" missions are infinite, or are they numbered just like campaign missions?

Is it possible to do all the quests, or is there always a new quest mission to play?

I like doing the quests, they provide some story and fluff other than the campaign..

I hope we get to do quest missions with modding tools..

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:30 AM

The high reward questlines are limited to one per conflict zone. Fingers crossed modders will soon be able to mod in their own questlines.

#3 Lazor Sharpie

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:59 AM

So i get to a quest planet and there are no missions or a quest... I dont get it..... what am i missing....?

Edited by Lazor Sharpie, 24 March 2020 - 12:00 PM.

#4 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:44 PM

View PostLazor Sharpie, on 24 March 2020 - 11:59 AM, said:

So i get to a quest planet and there are no missions or a quest... I dont get it..... what am i missing....?

Eh? That's new. I know that happens to Industrial Zones that advertise a Rare or Hero mech and when you get there they'll be like, "Ha! Sucker!".

#5 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:11 PM

When you go to a planet with a high reward mission, accept the incoming transmission and then fly away again, the high reward quest can go away.

#6 Lazor Sharp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 02:51 PM

So, I get around to going to XHOSA a High Reward Quest x2 and there are NO Quests or missions...... I still don't get it.....

What is the point....? it's is pissing me off...... seams like a waste of time and space bucks to go there for nothing......

#7 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:18 PM

You probably went there before already and "activated" the high reward mission thereby, but you left again and came back, so the mission expired. Sadly, it's still marked on the star map.
Never go to a system with a high reward quest if you don't intent to do it right away.

#8 Lazor Sharp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:59 AM

So, a war zone with a high reward quest, activates the quest as soon as you enter that war zone...?

I happened to look that when i got to a mission that was close to the quest system and saw that i had new messages. I then went to the quest system and wrote the last post thinking that something should happen when i got there.... after posting, i took one of the message missions, and that sent me into Kutra space for the 2 missions...... and i think fulfilled the Quest x2, so it is kinda vague how this High Reward Quest thing works

Edited by Lazor Sharp, 20 April 2020 - 12:58 PM.

#9 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:11 PM

View PostLazor Sharp, on 20 April 2020 - 11:59 AM, said:

so it is kinda vague how this High Reward Quest thing works

It isn't vague. It has simple text and a button to help you locate where the current mission is. You can track the quest as well. Just make sure that once you accept the quest and a mission is on the planet that you're on, do it first before leaving.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users