3 replies to this topic

#1 Blood Rose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 989 posts
  • LocationHalf a mile away in a Gausszilla

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:45 PM

Hi
So, as my current laptop is unable to run MWO I have decided to turn back to my old MW4 game. now 5 - 6 - 7 years back this did work perfectly but when I have tried to play the keyboard controls have not been working. I did manage to get my Urbanmech to start walking forwards but then it wouldnt stop... Or turn... Or jump...
So, I am wondering what has happened in the few years since I last played? Does anyone know? And how can I fix it and enjoy obliterating Mechs and Battle Armour again? If it matters, my OS is Win8.1 and has been for years, since the mandatory upgrade from Win8 which was installed when I first got it.

#2 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:30 AM

Hello,

have you tried looking into the control settings? MW4 is quite different from MWO.

Last time I tried the did not work any more due to 1920 resolution of my screen.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:25 AM

i usually go to my box-o-keyboards for this kind of thing, grab another keyboard and try that. there's also a mechanical keyboard i found in a dumpster but i still haven't got around to cleaning it yet.

#4 Blood Rose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 989 posts
  • LocationHalf a mile away in a Gausszilla

Posted 28 March 2020 - 04:13 AM

View PostBlack Ivan, on 23 March 2020 - 06:30 AM, said:

Hello,

have you tried looking into the control settings? MW4 is quite different from MWO.

Last time I tried the did not work any more due to 1920 resolution of my screen.

Ive checked them and they remain unchanged. Thanks though.

View PostLordNothing, on 24 March 2020 - 11:25 AM, said:

i usually go to my box-o-keyboards for this kind of thing, grab another keyboard and try that. there's also a mechanical keyboard i found in a dumpster but i still haven't got around to cleaning it yet.

I will try this, thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users