31Hr Thanks For Being $^@#

18 replies to this topic

#1 Dlor

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 10:50 AM

Just wanna thank 31HR innersphere group for dropping in on a match 9 premade against a pug and having 3 disconnects on the pug (rage quits) after the first conflict. Then these great and glorious people decided that it would be fun instead of capping the point to just be ^#%^ and sit there and keep killing people. With 2 people on our team running off and doing nothing and 3 people disconnected I hope you had a ton of fun playing 12 on 7 as a premade vs 7 pugs. This is the reason why people love to play this game..... Next time just cap the point and stop being wonderful people.
With all the Love
The person who actually tried to play a game and have fun. :)

#2 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:39 AM

that's kind of funny, 31HR used to get a lot of s*** for ignoring the enemy and going for the objectives

at least they don't play like ***** dropping every single game with ERLL/ERPPC and sitting at 1300m

#3 Gilgamecc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:53 PM

Breaking mechs is the one and only reason to play this game, ending the match as fast as possible is not an enjoyable gameplay experience and does not benefit anyone in the match so far as the cbill payout goes.

In that situation, run wild, rack up your numbers, make them suck on your spiteful shells as they overwhelm you, and have fun role playing a doomed garrison mechwarrior trying to buy his support staff and family an extra minute or two of life.

#4 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:22 PM

waa waa waa...

I dropped solo in FP and got flogged by a group

waa waa waaaaaaaa.

#5 Hellbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • 177 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Posted 17 April 2020 - 08:32 PM

HHODD>!?!?! objective rushing is their forte

#6 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:40 AM

gitgud scrub, imagine crying about people shooting at mechs instead of those going for objectives

#7 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:53 AM

View PostDlor, on 17 April 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:

Just wanna thank 31HR innersphere group for dropping in on a match 9 premade against a pug and having 3 disconnects on the pug (rage quits) after the first conflict. Then these great and glorious people decided that it would be fun instead of capping the point to just be ^#%^ and sit there and keep killing people. With 2 people on our team running off and doing nothing and 3 people disconnected I hope you had a ton of fun playing 12 on 7 as a premade vs 7 pugs. This is the reason why people love to play this game..... Next time just cap the point and stop being wonderful people.
With all the Love
The person who actually tried to play a game and have fun. Posted Image

Next time that happens remember one thing primarily :
You went into TEAM-MODE TERRITORY ALL BY YOUR SELF .

Now with that aside, lets get some positives out of this :

-1: Ask them for duels
-2: Ask them for builds
-3: Ask them for TS/Discord to group up AS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE DROPPING IN FP
-4: Ask them about mech-driving hints

-5: P R O F I T

To re-iterate again : FP/CW/FW is not meant as a singleplayer experience . It has been designed around pre-made groups and as such has NO MATCHMAKER .
Group up (most, if not all units will give you a lift ez-pzy if you´re able to follow simple orders and bring the right mechs for drops), bring appropriate mechs to the map at hand and don´t be a solo-rambo douche yokel (except you can pull off such a number while still being part of the team) .

Now go and enjoy FP the way it was meant to be played ... GROUPED UP !

#8 JUGMAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:55 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 17 April 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

waa waa waa...

waa waa waaaaaaaa.

Wait I thought you carried every game. I am now demoralized and will never play MWO again...Ash you have broken this man.

#9 JUGMAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 07:00 AM

With all the Love

Ok I am a member of CSPS. One of the better units in the game. I am not even close to the top tier players of the group. I have taken a beating in many many FP games in solo and group plays. BCMC EVIL and KCOM beat the crap on everyone.

Breaking mechs is what this game is about. Killing **** as quick as possible and moving on is the beauty of this game.

If you cant live with getting your **** pushed in at times move on.

#10 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:51 AM

31HR isn't even that good, they use basic strategies from Dr.Seuss's famous guide: "A-B-C, 1-2-3, would you stomp some pugs with me?"

A little organization and they get rolled.

Edited by Dionnsai, 19 April 2020 - 09:51 AM.

#11 SCUD303

• PipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 02:52 AM

I disag

With all the Love

I disagree on your opinion of 31HR. I have been in many drops against them. Lost some, and won some. But one thing I must say about them, they always make drops interesting. You know they going to push, and they push hard! A little bit predictive, but always fun. I've never seen them sitting back, sniping or using other ****** tactics! Keep on what you doing 31HR and keep the drops fun and interesting!

Edited by SCUD303, 21 April 2020 - 02:54 AM.

#12 n00biwan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSomerset, UK...

Posted 21 April 2020 - 09:53 AM

As a person that has dropped more solo than grouped in fp, I've had this experience a ton of times.

If dropping solo, I try to adopt the mentality that it stops being solo as soon as the map pops up. This relies on 11 random others thinking the same. Often not the case. Often you get matches like yours where there really is no hope of a win, so you try to not suck too badly and move on.

Honestly though, if you want to play serious, just find a group, or find all the groups and see who's dropping. There are lots of units that would take on anyone active, lots of streamers that group drop with viewers and will also teach, of just ask in ingame chat enough maybe?

Otherwise you take just gotta the rough with the smooth.

#13 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 11:01 AM

U found a salt mine ;)

#14 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 06:16 PM

having 3 disconnects on the pug (rage quits) after the first conflict.

They probably disconnected after suffering the same matchmaking a few times in a row...

Which is why PGI fixed the problem... by not allowing them to queue back for another match before the same enemy group can come queue right back against them to finish completely chasing them out of MWO, instead of only chasing them out into a hopefully better next match.
And that fix is working : Groups get a lot more solo players to instantly refarm then before, and repeat group farmed players leave MWO a lot faster then before. No more players, no more matchmaking required, problem fixed.

#15 Willard Phule

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationThe Omega Company compound on Outreach

Posted 03 May 2020 - 01:29 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 17 April 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

waa waa waa...

waa waa waaaaaaaa.

Funny thing, that. You can drop in the solo queue and get flogged by a group now, too.

#16 50 50

• 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:55 PM

So, should not shoot mechs and should instead complete the objectives.
This is shortly followed by a post where:
Team sucks for rushing the objectives instead of shooting mechs.
Plus somewhere in there:
Team didn't know how to shoot the gens to open the gates.
And:
Team never left the spawn and got camped.

Think we've covered it for this month guys.
Move along.

Edited by 50 50, 03 May 2020 - 09:55 PM.

#17 My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:25 PM

Stomps where the enemy farms isn't fun to be on the recieving end of, but I bet you that if you were on the side stomping you'd be there farming too and not going for the objective to just end it.

#18 Leone

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:39 PM

What!? No! They're the best!

Fighting a coordinated, aggressive opponent is what I launch this game for! I mean, yeah, sometimes it's nice to have a team back me up, and winning's nice every once and a while, but hey, that's on my team, not the opfor's job. They came and gave a good fight, and that's all we can ask!

~Leone of Kell's Commandos.

Edited by Leone, 18 May 2020 - 10:40 PM.

#19 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:02 AM

You know... the last time someone did a call out like this it got a charity event... *clears throat**

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users