Un-Invert The Reversing....

5 replies to this topic

#1 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 01:26 PM

Can we uninvert the reversing? I loathed it in MWO, I hate it in MW5. SD is back right, SA is back left, this SA is back right and SD is back left is just unholy unintuitive and screws me up EVERY time and completely messes with my ability to even pilot these mechs. My brain is not wired in reverse.....

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:40 PM

Whats SD and SA?

#3 LordKnightFandragon

• 7,239 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:39 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 12 May 2020 - 11:40 PM, said:

Whats SD and SA?

The keys on the keyboard. WASD? Im playing it on PC, so us MnKB to move around.

#4 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:55 AM

So what you're talking about is when the mech is in reverse? Its all I can think "back left" means.

Suppose if you bounce between the two games, that is where its a problem. I just stick with MW5 today.

Edited by SomersetStriker, 13 May 2020 - 04:57 AM.

#5 LordKnightFandragon

• 7,239 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 05:02 AM

View PostSomersetStriker, on 13 May 2020 - 04:55 AM, said:

So what you're talking about is when the mech is in reverse? Its all I can think "back left" means.

Suppose if you bounce between the two games, that is where its a problem. I just stick with MW5 today.

No, I havent played MWO in quite a long time. I just remember I hated it in MWO and I hate it in this game lol.

Any other game, you go to reverse press S+D, and you will reverse to the right. S+A, you will reverse to the left. But this game its backwards and its confusing. It legit does not compute with me and I am always turning in the wrong direction, cuz it genuinely confuses me to no end. I have to give it some conscious thought to turn correctly lol. THen it messes me up something fierce when I go back to playing any game where the reversing is back to normal, like Call to Arms, Men of War or Armored Warfare.

Its quite annoying that they dont atleast have the option to change it.

Edited by LordKnightFandragon, 13 May 2020 - 05:04 AM.

#6 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:08 PM

Wow I just realised that I am so used to it that I actualy thought "Whats he talking about SD is right" only to find out its not ^_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users