Nothing To See Here

21 replies to this topic

#21 jjm1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hell Fork
  • Hell Fork
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:52 AM

This just reminds me of why I hated group queue many years ago.

You'd get bored of the meta and want to try out a HBK or something. Bam, five KDK-3s on the opposing team, it really sucked the life out of playing.

#22 billyyank

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 10:24 PM

Sorry, I just don't buy the "we got out-tonned" explanation. I've been in too many matches where the heavy team gets stomped because the lighter team knows how to fight. Assaults may have more firepower and armor, but a lighter team has more mobility and thus a better chance to dominate the match.

If your team is kind of light, use that to your advantage. Use the few assaults on your side to fix the enemy in place. Heavies and slower mediums push forward and try to flank. Lights and fast mediums scout ahead, get in behind and back stab. On top of that, a lighter team has the advantage in NASCAR. You may not like it, but you KNOW it works, especially if your team is faster.

Be aggressive, push forward, group together, and focus targets. And for goodness sake, COMMUNICATE! This isn't a game of bridge people! Use the voice chat to tell your team what's going on; that's what it's there for. If someone starts calling out commands, be a team player and follow those commands. Coordination actually works when it's tried.

If everyone in the game did this, then heavier teams wouldn't matter that much and matches would be far more enjoyable for everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users