• The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:17 AM

View PostThorqemada, on 28 May 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

I call that Elitist-********!
You know cover works against Missiles to.
You kow Radar Derp will break the lock easy.
You know ECM will affect LRM the most (bla Streaks and ATM bla) and do nothing against any other weapon.
You need to maintain the Lock so if you have to do that for yourself you have to stay in the open and you will lose the Trade (bla use TAG etc bla).
You have a Minimum Range so you also get helpless in close Combat.
You know no other Weapon than Missiles, especially LRM, where a Mech can have a counter, AMS, and make a small weapon count non-relevant, there is no reflective armor, no reactive armor that would mitigate certain types of Damage like AMS does for you.

You know if Skill would define what a Mech you drive most Poeple would never exceed Mediums (btw i do not play Assaults) bcs there is little skill if any ever shown - piloting a Mech is a complete non skill involved task as there are no Pilot Rolls respectively their MWO euqivalent ever required, Mechs dont skid, stumble, fall down, have trouble Jumpjetting etc.
Point and Click aiming is not what i would call epitome of skill, especially Laser are laughable easy tu use and the same counts for macrousage bcs most People very probably never coded their Macros themself.

As you speculate about my playstyle, dont look for Jarl, i am retired pretty much and only dabbled around in unapreciative Mechs lately with little to no motivation that was killed off by the very Elitist Mindset Balancing ******** MWO fell victim to.

I have still my stats, including Beta, which is not recorded, i have past 23.000 Matches played but my playtime declined very much around 2015 till Voting killed it very much off.
My W/L as well as my K/D is positive.
Usually i am a top 4 Player in each match i play.

I have most matches played in Medium Mechs and some in Heavys, only very few in Assaults or Lights.
I almost completely played QP (without Sync Drops or Grouping) bcs that was the most entertaineing game mode for a long time wihle giving the freedom to play on and off lilke it did fit me.
Do not tell me anything ********!

Stealing this copypasta thnx

#62 YouKnowNothing

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 103 posts
  • LocationWhy are we here? Just to suffer?

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:32 AM

Meanwhile, I've played 500+ matches last month. Soup Queue's been great for me. When I actually played in a group. Solo, it's been s#!ttier and s#!ttier as the time progressed. I imagine being stuck at home also helped with the # of matches. And people desperately trying to finish the events with the s#!ttiness of it.

#63 Knight Captain Morgan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 05:38 AM

View Posttechnopredator, on 29 May 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:

You're leaving too soon, everyone is in favor of Tier reset and the Matchmaker will be rebalanced, this whole month has been a giant test of new configurations, the final polls are getting collected for a final decision probably in June, so stick around 1 more month at least and see how the new balance works out, nobody knows really, since the the tier reset will create new rules and matches, and over time the MM will separate us by skill, so it might be good

Players not liking the changes so much that they stop playing is also data that should be collected and considered. Perhaps even the most telling type of data...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users