1 reply to this topic

#1 Bistrorider

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 273 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:10 AM

Howdy.

It's been almost a year since I started my adventure with MWO. I decided to celebrate this with two vids which I want to share with you. Both were recorded like 6-5 months ago, with "live" music. It's been a while since I play MWO last time. Got some technical flaw with vents in my laptop in the middle of pandemic. So no high RPM for me right now, but gonna fix it soon. In the meantime I learned how to use Youtube Posted Image I prefer Sphere mechs, but this time the Clan ones heard my beat better Posted Image Salute and enjoy!

Mad Cat MKII-2 with live music. I was listening to that piece when playing this match. I didn't perform great in that game, but I was busy trying to keep up with action Posted Image Later I redesign this build to: 2 UAC-10, 4 SSRM. I don't play with music too often, it distracts me. Besides trying to record sucha video often ends with disaster Posted Image This time music was with me. Salute and enjoy!

Missing dialogue I didn't record my mike):
In 0:45

I'm saying: I'm a second Mad Cat.

In 01:09

I'm saying: We have two Mad Cats, so it can't be normal.

And Vapor Eagle - can't touch this

Edited by Bistrorider, 24 May 2020 - 08:09 AM.

#2 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:29 PM

Pretty neat how grand MWO actually is when you put a musical score like that next to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users