Looking For Marik Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 01 June 2020 - 04:49 AM

47 year old mechwarrior vet looking for mature active casual group, I've always been Marik because of its philosophy of Freedom, Art and Science for all; I've been playing total like 1 year, on and off, I like mostly assaults, getting into Heavies and mediums, and trying 1 Light. I'd like to make friends too, it's really the friendship what makes this game really fun, to share the fun and help each other

#2 Dirt Devil1

• PipPipPip
  • Major
  • Major
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCoquille, OR

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:44 PM

Most of the Mariks are on Discord now. You will need to contact ShaneoftheDead or Goathill to get an invite to the server.

Not many of us left but you can join us on the Discord. Maybe if more show up we can start doing groups again.

#3 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:16 PM

View PostDirt Devil1, on 01 June 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

Most of the Mariks are on Discord now. You will need to contact ShaneoftheDead or Goathill to get an invite to the server.

Not many of us left but you can join us on the Discord. Maybe if more show up we can start doing groups again.

I dislike Discord with a passion, but seems everyone is using it, I'd like a less complex app, but I guess it's a start upgrade from Teamspeak. I'll try it, thanks for the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users