Ban People Ruining This Game

7 replies to this topic

#1 J Libertine

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:13 PM

There are a few select individuals who daily seeks to ruin the game of all other players in the game.
They go under the unit [redacted], and you have probably heard about them before.

I have reported them endless times in games for not participating, for team damage, for team killing, for being in all manners and ways toxic a-holes who only seek to ruin the game for everyone else.

Top offenders have the names:

[redacted]

and some others I cannot remembers the names of.

For the love of everything that is dear, these people are literally RUINING the game completely for both sides. How do you like playing Siege, and you have 4 [redacted] on attackers side, and they refuse to even go inside the base they are supposed to destroy? They sit outside 2km trying to take potshots with AC2s... Their team dies off of course 8v12, completely destroyed, and the match of course is already decided, as [redacted] will keep outside and not help their team. This is not fun for either side.

Imagine being on the same team as [redacted], who refuses to even play as a team or communicate, and will shoot you for no reason and sometimes kill other team members? That's NOT fun! It is not what we want to happen when we are playing this game.

Since I started playing this game last year there have been a few major issues that are glaring. One of these are these god damn "trolls" that just want to ruin the game! How can they not be banned already?
Ban them and give us better odds to actually have a decent match going.

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 03 June 2020 - 09:39 PM.

#2 J Libertine

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:34 PM

I love you replying and taking the time to try and bring perspective. It's very much appreciated, and I love the part about "I used to go to MWO for a break from real life, but now I go out into real life for a break from MWO", funny as hell.

Your first point of conclusion I do not agree with however - I never did any calls and it stands to reason that even guys who have lost their confidence in their teammates - [redacted] in this case - should still participate and play the objectives as a team. If the goal is to destroy the enemy base they should advance into the base and try to take out turrets and mechs just like everyone else, not stand X km away from the actual gates.

All of the rest are good points and I agree. Thank you for taking time to talk.

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 03 June 2020 - 09:43 PM.

#3 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:56 PM

Please keep the discussion free of any Name and Shame. Thank you!

#4 J Libertine

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:04 AM

It happened today again. Guess who? You know who. [redacted]

We were attackers during Siege on this Vitric map, and guess what He-who-can-not-be-named does?
That's right. Nothing.

He stayed in spawn without moving all game. I left because I can't keep wasting time with [Redacted] who don't even participate. Why are you not taking actions? I have a few screen shots should you ever be interested. Oh, such engagement and support from PGI in keeping this game alive. "Keep names out of it". Jesus Christ. What's next, don't bring things up? Someone might get offened?

These A-HOLES do this ON PURPOSE! They are ruining the fun for everyone else in the game, for both sides! Get real.

Edited by GM Patience, 05 June 2020 - 01:05 PM.

#5 J Libertine

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:08 AM

[redacted - Link removed]

Here you go, one minor example from tonight.

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 04 June 2020 - 11:51 PM.

#6 J Libertine

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:15 AM

View PostKaukas, on 04 June 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

relax "libertine" u burning your health away for people who dont care about your health. i ragequit this game many times for diferent reasons - its same like with selfish women and not all are selfish - if u invest alot into them and then they dump u ,u end up all bitter and stressed - find diferent game with diferent developer who cares what comunity is saying and talks back to them, but if u still like mwo just use it and abuse it for the night ,have your fun and leave early morning without saying goodbuy and bang on the door with bottle of shampagne and red rose in other hand next time when u feel horny.

good luck to you ,dont take life too serious or u get grey hair

You are right Kaukas. Thank you for your very realistic and pragmatic answer. I will do just that.

#7 Plum Pudding

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:59 AM

What you seem to be missing from everything about your daily gripe (and that is all this really is) is that even if people were banned, it wouldn't matter. Another account made, and they're back. Ban their IP? Not hard to change your IP either.
Basically, can't do the impossible.

#8 Bistrorider

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 09:30 PM

View PostKaukas, on 04 June 2020 - 01:29 AM, said:

mabe someone knows where russ bullock lives and can go there and camp outside his house with loud music all night and barbecue and screams and laughter of drunk women in the middle of night so he will be lured to come out of his hiding and drink beer with u and when drunk hes gona tell his secret plans

No, we gonna do it a Benny's wayPosted Image

I red it all beacuse it's nice to read smart and cool-headed opinions. More cool-headed than mine obviously. Shortly about Faction: One of my best gaming experience ever. Ultimate game mode in a very challenging game. With great players who taking the lead and know what to do. Also with disheartening stomps and pathological episodes. I'm still very green in faction but I still love it. I'm like that bold guy slapped in the head Posted Image But at least there are some who can "slap me" in the right direction.

Edited by Bistrorider, 08 June 2020 - 09:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users