• LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 June 2020 - 09:06 PM

Download: https://www.nexusmod...naries/mods/161

#2 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:45 PM

Wow!

Edited by Peace2U, 07 June 2020 - 06:46 PM.

#3 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:49 AM

Allready saw that on your channel and I can only repeat... PGI should take Navids work, incooperate it or build on it and give Navid either proper credits or offer him a job.

#4 ACH75

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

Some things PGI should do IMHO:

1) Eliminate the ugly Shadows dithering (forcing TXAA for mitigate it it's only a waste of power resources)

2) Put back Heat Effects air distortions like in this early teaser:

3) Dropship Launch Mech Startup sequence like in MWO where the camera look the pilot while it operates;

4) Dropship Launch in-game Cinematic played in every mission with also 1 extra variant that drops down mechs in mid-air like
in this one:

5) Dropship Extraction in-game Cinematic: Mechs automatically go aboard while eventually being covered by its firesystems;

In primis this game lacks of Immersivity even for basic pilots... for all the rest Modders have proven to be able of shaping it properly in the right way like only true enthusiasts can do

#5 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 15 June 2020 - 10:30 AM

In this mod, are the enemy mechs also equipped with all the upgrades / loadouts and stuff?

Cose' if they are not, you're gonna be very very OP vs. the enemy.

Also, I don't like that "night" is just black, can't see nothing kind.. It should be like it was, only about 50% darker.. I love the Heat vision though..

Also, he should include the HUD mode in this one as a one-stop deal..

#6 Mister Blastman

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 15 June 2020 - 10:05 PM

This stuff wasn't in the base game?

#7 cszolee79

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBudapest

Posted 20 June 2020 - 03:42 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 15 June 2020 - 10:30 AM, said:

In this mod, are the enemy mechs also equipped with all the upgrades / loadouts and stuff?

There are new loadouts for enemy mechs included. Like a Stalker with 6x Large Lasers.

#8 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:23 AM

View PostSean Lang, on 06 June 2020 - 09:06 PM, said:

This mod is terrific!!

Combined with the TTRulez AI Mod, it's the best Mechwarrior experience you can get.

#9 Sir Wulfrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIn a warship, over your planet :-)

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:10 PM

Is it possible to pick which improvements to activate with this mod? It all looks genuinely fantastic... except for the HUD, which in terms of information provision and ease of understanding is a disaster and makes my eyes bleed.

#10 cszolee79

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBudapest

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:31 AM

The HUD is a separate mod, also from Navid A1.
He actually made two, the 3D version you see in the video here, and an MWO-like "Enhanced". I prefer the second one, myself.

#11 NullaNulla

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:08 PM

PGI should hire NAVID as a consultant. Thanks for the mods mate, you have nearly singlehandedly made MW5 playable. Navid for 1st Lord of PGI.

#12 Sir Wulfrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIn a warship, over your planet :-)

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:16 AM

View Postcszolee79, on 26 June 2020 - 12:31 AM, said:

The HUD is a separate mod, also from Navid A1.
He actually made two, the 3D version you see in the video here, and an MWO-like "Enhanced". I prefer the second one, myself.

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be giving this a try.

#13 Reavers

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:11 AM

This mod is so good.

Is it wrong that I'd love to see MechWarrior be a loot shooter like Borderlands.

Guns with specials, lance mates with different attributes (long range gunner, brawler, etc.)

One thing I'm dying to see is high reward missions at end game. It'd be nice if every week or every month the map populated with some new high level missions. They don't even need a story, just a a few connected missions and little bonus loot.

View PostSir Wulfrick, on 25 June 2020 - 05:10 PM, said:

Is it possible to pick which improvements to activate with this mod? It all looks genuinely fantastic... except for the HUD, which in terms of information provision and ease of understanding is a disaster and makes my eyes bleed.

I play without a modified HUD, with just the base mod downloaded. It's awesome. Now you can play the same game but the build variants feel damn near endless.

#14 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:34 PM

Well except for the crazy guns MechWarrior is basicly a loot shooter, isn't it? You go around, collect money, weapons and mechs....so loot basicly.

#15 Lightfoot

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 11 September 2020 - 07:37 PM

Very good mod. Hud mod is great also.

MechWarrior needs Mechlab. It functions the same as an attribute and feat tree does in other RPG's. The idea that you won't struggle to find the right mechs and parts if you have a Mechlab is incorrect. It's the exact opposite. Having a Mechlab gives you a giant laundry list of things to do. Sorry PGI, you got that part wrong.

Love this mod. Adds a lot of missing depth while not interfering the original game parameters. You still have to grind through the missions to keep your Merc Outfit equipped and repaired. I am still usually broke, needing to sell one or two mechs to get a better one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users